Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Kajo1
Returning Member

TRYING TO PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD AND IT WONT TAKE IT OR ANY OTHER CARD I PUT IN. ISSUES WITH IT?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

TRYING TO PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD AND IT WONT TAKE IT OR ANY OTHER CARD I PUT IN. ISSUES WITH IT?

Try clearing your cache and deleting your cookies and then try again. If this doesn't resolve this experience, please reply to this thread for further assistance.

For information on how to clear your cache, please visit the help article below.

How to clear your cache - Intuit

For information on how to delete your cookies, please visit the help article below.

How do I delete cookies? - Intuit

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kajo1
Returning Member

I am on a work computer so I can't clear anything. I will try at home but I did the same thing last year and for the last 6 and have never had an issue. Is there an issue on your end? I will try a different tax program if I can't get it to work

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

There have been no known issues with taking payments this year. You can also contact us by phone and we can take the payment by phone. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies