hoekendorf

Today is 1 month since our return was accepted, and no refund yet. The IRS website says it’s still being processed. We always get ours quick. Others having this problem?

Spicym0

I submitted my return 2/16 and got an email saying it was accepted on 2/18 so today was 21 days, so I called the IRS and the first couple times I called it said high call volume and to try back later and finally the 3rd time I tried it let me go through the phone system and waited 15 min and got to talk to someone. Come to find out that my return actually was not accepted on the 18th like the email I got from turbotax said. She said that my return wasn't accepted until the 22nd so almost a whole week after I submitted my return! So it actually hasn't been 21 days yet! So where mine was actually accepted the 22nd, and that I should be getting my return within the 21 days and that if I don't then to call back. Maybe you or some others are having the same issue where your return wasn't actually accepted until some time later. I would try getting a hold of someone at the IRS to just see what might be going on and you might be surprised like I was!

hoekendorf

I appreciate that information. I have tried calling multiple times a day for the past week and cannot get a person.  I will keep trying.

Spicym0

I just checked where's my refund and it finally says my refund will be deposited by the 17th. I hope you get a date soon too!