Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My refund was accepted 21 days ago and my refund is still processing according to WMR, what can I do to see if there is an issue?

I appreciate it, I been reading all the responses throughout this whole site. Trying to figure out things, but no luck.

My refund was accepted 21 days ago and my refund is still processing according to WMR, what can I do to see if there is an issue?

Did anyone receive a DDD on yesterday,  I see a few ppl that were under review goy DDD's for 03/19 & 03/21

I wish I did, my transcript said the 19th but nothing for me. Keeping my toes crossed.

I checked mine , but not anything different for me on my end.
lylianaz

@thaquile93 @kristib5481 I had to amend my refund unfortunately.... but my advocate said she will send my papers directly to the department that is holding my refund so it can be released soon. all I had to do was just add the W-2 I was missing since the beginning.

@lylianaz smh this is some BS and it's very stressful,  when I called yesterday they told me that it's not them it's the employers,  but they told me they called my employer to verify my numbers on Feb. 22 and it was finished reviewing on March 5th,  but then was told something different Monday smh.

@kristib5481 @lylianaz  finally got a ddd March 28, the wait is finally over.

@lylianaz  I had a problem with my employer also and I work for local government, another girl at my department also had an issue, someone in finance definitely didn’t submit W2s in time.. I used the tax advocate and I have my date for next week for DD! My advocate told me there are 1 million tax payers who have been flagged that probably shouldn’t have..

I called the IRS number and got through to a representative within 5 minutes! I was pleasantly surprised. The representative was able to see my return and said it had an “error” associated with it. She could not provide specifics on the error – she did not have that information. She told me to not to be too alarmed because it might actually be a systems error on their end. She also said errors are also triggered if the healthcare form is missing or the filer forgets to sign the return.

No worries on this end – she said it would be resolved before the end of 8 weeks!!!

Same issue. Accepted on Feb5th and started processing Feb 15th and stills shows processing. I called irs on March 5th spoke with s rep said wasn’t issue my end System got jammed up  system on irs end. Still shows processing. She did say just keep checkin status but they actually have up to 8 weeks to send refund. Confused never had an issue and will never use turbo tax again. And guess it’s the irs problem but very stressful. Single mom 

The system got jammed. What did they say about the wait time. That is exactly right around the time I did mine. The 8th of February. And how does the system get backed up. I guess to much information coming in. It caused the system to reject them I am assuming.
envy0

Hey guys did your refund come?  I filed and was accepted on the 14 of April and mine still say processing no codes,  bars,  or did.  I haven't received anything from them in the mail.  And I thought unless you have to verify your identity or something you'd receive your refund within 21 days.  Y haven't a wmr if it doesn't update with accurate information or what they need from you.
jstmemp

Filed on March 4th, IRS stated they received it on March 6th.  Now over 21 days and I have called the IRS multiple times, and spent at least 8 hours on hold.....all to find out I don't owe anything and they can't give me an as to why it is still processing.  Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem.  I have spent 3.5 hours on the phone today and after the third call and receiving "due to technical difficulties we cannot take your call, try back another time", I am giving up.  Good luck everyone!

tcosmas19

Was wondering why it says still processing and tomorrow will be 21 days 

I efiled and direct deposited it won’t even show me a refund date yet 

What’s going on?

It can take longer than 21 days.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions">https://www.irs.gov/refund...>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies