Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I waited my 60 days for review Called and was told they referred it to the review people. Then told me I would wait ANOTHER 60 DAYS. Anyone else?

Filed 1/29/18. Went under review 3/4/18. Waited my 60 days patiently. Called this morning and was told they referred it to the review people for being past 60 days. Told me to call back if I don’t hear anything for ANOTHER 60 days. Has anyone else had this issue? Did they send your refund before the second set of 60 days or did you have to call again after that? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I waited my 60 days for review Called and was told they referred it to the review people. Then told me I would wait ANOTHER 60 DAYS. Anyone else?

Essentially, the IRS can take as long as it needs to process your refund. However, they must pay you interest as follows:

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/interest-for-individuals

Try the Tax Advocate:

https://www.irs.gov/taxpayer-advocate

Thank you. I am now being told that my income was off by 10k. Just so happens a very shady company I worked for at the beginning of the year said I made just that according to my w2. What do I do now?

I am in same boat.. but my 60 days from referral to release is up tomorrow.. no nothing yet.. uhh ???.. im wondering what now

Is there any update on how it went? I’m currently in the same exact situation! Thank you!

I was also on a 60 day reveiw that was up at the end of July. I called on 8/1/2019 and was told they would put in a referral but that could take up to 60 days. Woke up this morning and check WMR and have a deposit date of 8/20/2019. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies