Taxes

I just filed by mail, today! But I want to e-file is to late

Taxes

If you dropped your returns in the mailbox, you cannot e-file.  That would end up having two returns for the same person which can delay the processing of your return & refund.

Taxes

Once your return has been mailed,  you cannot change your option on how you receive your refund.  If you need banking information for the stimulus money, see the following.

The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?

In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

Taxes

Taxes

Can at least change my option from getting a paper check to getting a debit card or paycard

Taxes

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing