Solved: Still in processing status. on where my refund. 3/7/18 . it was accepted on 1/29/18

Still in processing status. on where my refund. 3/7/18 . it was accepted on 1/29/18

The processing time of your return depends on when your return was accepted and if there were any delays. This IRS FAQ page will answer your questions. This can also give you more information: 

You can call the IRS, if it has been longer than 21 days from the date your return was accepted, at 1-800-829-1040. There is a high call volume.   

When calling the IRS do NOT choose Option 1.  

Choose Option 2 after you choose the language.  

Then Press 1   

Then Press 4  

Then Press 2, it will then transfer you to an agent. 

Then Press 1   

Then Press 4