tsmosca

Some of the money that I earned as an independent consultant in 2015 was not paid to me until 2016. I excluded that portion from my 2015 return. How do I report it now?

You should report it with all of your other business income earned and received in 2016.

Type in schedule c in the search box, top right of your screen, then click the magnifying glass

·  Click the jump to schedule c ink in the search results.

·  Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your business income and expenses

You will arrive at the Your Business page where you will see the various income and expenses categories.