andering48

So now that I know you received my stimulus money ina transfer account how long do I have to wait to receive it???

RachelW33

Update from TurboTax 1/8/2021: We are happy to share that stimulus payments will begin to be deposited on January 8th for millions of our customers affected by the IRS error.  We expect most of these payments to be available that day, but banks could take a few business days to process. Payment will be deposited into the same bank account that customers received their 2019 tax refund.

Customers receiving a stimulus payment will receive an email from TurboTax informing them of the deposit.

We have been working tirelessly with the Treasury and IRS to get stimulus payments to our customers.  We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and we regret that an IRS error caused a delay.

For additional information, please check out these links: 

Thomasjohnson123

track my stimulus check