Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

meden-1
Returning Member

Selected Electronic Payment through EFPTS. Turbotax does not provide any enrollement or payment status? Also not sure if the software submits my first estimated tax payment (also due today) or if I have to pay that seperately?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Selected Electronic Payment through EFPTS. Turbotax does not provide any enrollement or payment status? Also not sure if the software submits my first estimated tax payment (also due today) or if I have to pay that seperately?

Turbotax is not informed of payment status whether you use EFPTS or any other electronic method or even if you mail a check. Turbotax does not submit estimated tax payments. they too can be done through EFPTS or Direct Pay avoiding need to file 1040-es

meden-1
Returning Member

Meant to say that TurboTax proxied my enrollment in EFPTS when I chose to schedule the payment electronically.  Having never used EFPTS before, I must wait 7-10 days for them to mail me my PIN and password so I do not have access to check the payment status... ( I am assuming that TT setup the e-payment through EFPTS ).  I  am aware that TT does not e-pay my estimated tax due today. Using DirectPay for that....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies