Solved: RMD Broker missed deducting $1618 in 2016. I have documentation for having corrected the problem in 2017. Where do I enter information to IRS and ask for forgiveness

RMD Broker missed deducting $1618 in 2016. I have documentation for having corrected the problem in 2017. Where do I enter information to IRS and ask for forgiveness

RMD has been correctly made for 8 years.  The RMD authorization expired and I was not notified.  RMD on other accounts was made correctly and on time.

IRS is not forgiving but will waive part or all of your penalty.
Use Form 5329.

The Online version does not make this available.
If it is important to you to e-File, use the CD/Download version of TurboTax
or some other tax program that makes it easier. (we're not allowed to name those here).

Use Form 5329.