Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyones wmr show the path act message yet?

@renee744 in the 16th..this coming Saturday

@renee744 I sure hope so since this is my first year having this I’m not too sure how fast this lift works so I’m praying fast cause I’m sure IRS wants it to go fast as well

@Mommyof3 IRS is pretty quick in general and contrary to what people think and or say, they do to want to get refunds out soon as possible because that's less work for them today as well. My friend at work got her 5k refund back on February 8th and she got accepted on the 30th same as me. She did not have the PATH because she didn't qualify for EIC but did get the child tax credit which does not fall under PATH ACT because it was not the Additional child tax credit. Any who, that just goes to show how fast they process returns and get them out. She had a Deposit date 4 days after being accepted, the same time our WMR changed to the PATH message. We're done processing they just can't release the refund yet.  
Just remember that the WMR will update on the 16th to ''we are processing your return'' and on the 17th you should have your bars back and a deposit date. The we are processing your return message and just a standard message before the deposit date message. It's the same as if we didn't have the path mess.

@caron1981 thank you so much this really does help and put so many at ease. I do have to agree with how quickly they work for sure. Over the past 10 years I have always gotten my tax refund the first week of February the latest was 7 days from the actual accepted date. This is my first ever being on the path act so I am not used to it.  Being so used to how quick irs did my return over the years I got so used to it. I still in disbelief how I got the ACTC this year? Married filed jointly and income hasn’t changed at 60,000 or above by little maybe. So I was little shocked I got it and it isn’t much but I still got it so I need to see that way. I appreciate your knowledge cause it helps us all. Plus your right how quick they really are I’m one of many that can vouch for that. I just needed a reminder I think.

@caron1981 your right this is the new law and it’s gonna happen every year so it wouldn’t hurt to wait the end of February early March to receive those returns

@Mommyof3 @renee744 My WMR updated to ''we have received your tax return and its being processed'' Yours should have to since it's the 16th. We all should be getting the bars back with a deposit date on the 17th. Remember the IRS updates WMR between 3am and 6am so check after 6am and use the desk top computer WMR not the phone app. The phone app version is slow to update and is not always accurate! Have a good weekend!

If you all can check your transcripts look there I check this morning and I have 846 code which is refund issued on 2/22. Which means I was approved . Check your transcripts if you get a code 846 look at the date next to it and it will tell you your DAte for funds. I hope this helps

@ericka9491 I can't see them via logging in to the irs site. I have to get them mailed. It's never let me sign in to see them. I'm not worried though last two years I have always gotten my taxes on the 22nd. I ordered my first transcripts like a day before I went to the Path Message so of course the transcript was blank lol

@ericka9491 I was able to see my transcripts, but no 846 yet. Did you have 20190605 cycle and a processing date of 2/25/2019

@renee744 Transcript codes are often times not accurate or a viable source of information. More or less it's an eternal IRS coding that tracks each return. I had that first year of the Path yet still got my funds on the 22nd before the transcripts so called processing date. Might be the same for you. I would check WMR tomorrow morning after 6am and see if that gives you the projected d date. Actually WMR updates at 9pm to 1am on Saturdays so they might change then too.

No my cycle code was 20190604 with a processing date of 2/25/2019 but when I check the 846 code was on there

@Mommyof3 I checked wmr and mine updated from the PATH message to we have received your return and are processing it. So even though  I only update weekly, will wmr still update for me on the 17th.

@renee744 mine says being processed so praying I get a update or deposit email lol others say they have never had their WMR change and they got the refund while being stuck on the message we all got today. So either way I’m praying

Welp wmr updated to two bars and a depsoit date of February 22nd for me. Hope it did the same for yall!!

@caron1981 mine hasn't changed, so I am hoping it will sometime this week.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies