Refund is still processing with IRS while people who filed after I did already received their refund. What should I do?

There is nothing else you need to do at this point. The IRS does not necessarily process returns on a first-in, first-out basis so it is entirely possible for someone who filed after you to have gotten their refund first. Most refunds are released within 21 days of the date the return was accepted, however it can take longer than that depending on the situation. Continue to check the IRS website daily for any updates-the tracker is updated every 24 hours.