Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi, why can't I pay turbotax fee with a direct deposit or paper check? I have a US bank account and a US credit card but my address is foreign.

My US Bank has my foreign address registered, in fact they send my mail correctly to my foreign address so I am really confused as to why turbotax doesn't let me pay my fee through my account and every year I have to bother someone to help me pay. I think it is absurd that a service like turbotax doesn't have a better way of doing this, I cannot be the only person to have incurred into this small but actually potentially huge issue...

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Hi, why can't I pay turbotax fee with a direct deposit or paper check? I have a US bank account and a US credit card but my address is foreign.

You may be able to arrange a direct debit from your bank account, or an agreement to accept a paper check, if you call customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

I called the support center and they said it's not possible to do a direct debit or a paper check...I really think it is disgraceful that there is not a way to pay for this service that doesn't involve me asking a third person to pay for it and then reimburse them...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies