turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

Before i go i want to say that if not for this group i most likely would pull out all of my own hair, be clucking like a chicken and hiding in the closet from the stress of tax season.  It really does help to know that you are not going thru it alone. Thank you all. And for anyone that is still waiting, i know it is hard to do but try to be patient and stay calm. It WILL get to you..... till next year....

#WMR2021

Thanks everyone! I too got my money in my bank.  

Thank you for the well wishes and helping me through this stressful tax season.  

I'm still around for support of those waiting.✌️🤞

#WMR2021

Navy federal has made the deposit I’m not sure what time but its there… Now to wait for NY State lol

For anyone else waiting on a DDD or just a deposit in general i hope it happens sooner than later…

#WMR2021

I received my ddd about 4 this am thank you God this tax season is over um praying everyone gets their moment asap 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2021

I received mine @ 4:21am! What a relief😅

#WMR2021

I have the one that really counts as for my NJ state......I can't even begin to check status online until its been 4 weeks. 

I'm guessing by beginning of April for that refund. 🙄

#WMR2021

i always get my oklahoma state taxes fast i had it a week after i filed. but it was only 80 bucks, but hey every little bit helps. 

#WMR2021

Has anyone seen a transcript update this morning? When I sign in I get this...

Screenshot_20220225-073225_Samsung Internet.jpg

IF THIS HELPS GIVE ME CHEERS

#WMR2021

• From that page I can view my transcripts and it's still Na🙄

#WMR2021

I got a update with a DDD of 3/2 on my transcripts finally and mines said the very exact same thing before I logged back in like two hours later 

#WMR2021

@missesp82 was this today?

#WMR2021

Yes this morning I’m a weekly and I knew it wasn’t going to update until this morning… when I checked around 3am it had that message so I checked around 5:30 and it updated 

#WMR2021

Mine has been on the since 3 🤔

#WMR2021

Ok they must be still doing a mass update I will check after 9… 

#WMR2021

Hey did yours update I got my money deposited into my account around 11am this morning…again I don’t use Turbo tax I use TaxAct and it was free so it went straight into my account!! I’m so happy this tax season is finally over…even tho they took like $3500 from me 😩😩😩 talking about I owe and they did that to a lot of ppl this tax season 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies