turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

@BB2019 

Right.  I forgot that it was a holiday tomorrow.  😒

#WMR2021

crap i hate holidays. for real. 

#WMR2021

Does anyone know about what time there might be movement... Like what time it might hit Santa Barbara. I was hoping midnight. But nope. (atleast not midnight central time)

#WMR2021

• @Saiurie I spoke to SBTPG yesterday and they have my money but haven't released it yet. I told them to release it now that they had no right to hold it. The woman told me that there is a process and since my DDD is 02/24/22 that they are within their right to hold it and not disburse until then. I will not be using them next year at all. Any fees will be paid upfront.

#WMR2021

Oh shoot... Yesterday was a holiday tho... So that could be why you hadn't received it. How long have they had it? 

#WMR2021

Like does anyone know how long it normally takes after it hits Santa Barbara? 

#WMR2021

Idk but I'm waiting on them too

#WMR2021

In the past I have always recieved my money from sbtpg on my ddd

IF THIS HELPS GIVE ME CHEERS

#WMR2021

Is it possible to log into Santa Barbara too much or something... Because it was saying my exspected refund amount. But now it says unknown like everything else. 

I'm hoping there just updating it or something iv logged in and out a few times and it's saying unknown for the past 20mins. 

It's scaring me. 

#WMR2021

It loads it just takes a min, probably to much traffic. I starts out as unknown but if I leave the page open it will pop up

#WMR2021

Did you use Santa Barbara? Like did you pay your fees upfront or have turbo tax take them out?

#WMR2021

@Saiurie I used santa Barbara, and I have always received on the date the irs said was my ddd, I use netspend.  I know people who use a regular bank and it's usually the day after your ddd

IF THIS HELPS GIVE ME CHEERS

#WMR2021

@Cadillacbob @Saiurie Me too, I also use SBB for many years now, and I always get my DD on the exact date the IRS lists. I’ve never had an issue where it was after the fact, but I’ve also never got it earlier. Some ppl do get it deposited a day or 2 earlier but my bank does the day of. 

#WMR2021

Anyone with status updates can you please post it here! 

#WMR2021

Man, i wish... i really was hoping that it would have deposited today. Nothing on sbtpg either... there site says as soon as they get it they send it to you. What a lie 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies