turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

@dmurrell0688 

Oh. OK

But,  the "as is" days March 7th. 

My refund will be sent on February 24th🤷‍♀️

#WMR2021

I just googled it and this is what I found....

The "As of:" date on an account transcript is a placeholder. The IRS Very Old Computer runs updates on weekly cycles. Any listed transactions were processed on or before that date. If you OWED a balance due, the assessed amounts would be current to that date.Mar 31, 2021

Hope that helps. 

#WMR2021

@debskain i believe so..?

#WMR2021

@jpgeeee 

Well thank God my transcripts do have the 846 code. 😁

#WMR2021

yeah mine to ddd date 2/24/2022 but my WMR says however my refund might be smaller or halfed . but my 846 is what turbo tax expected!

#WMR2021

@jpgeeee 

WOW!

Sorry to hear that.  I've never seen that one before.  I hope the best for you that the transcript is correct with your 846 code. 🤞

#WMR2021

@jpgeeee that means you have an offset. Mine is the same way but I knew I owed state so it was expected just call the offset line and choose the option when it says payment offset or something like that. 

#WMR2021

i have a WMR date of 24th. i sure hope i get it a little earler is that possible i need this money BAD my husband got laid off the whole factory shut down covid has screwed us bad. 

#WMR2021

Woke up to a deposit yesterday morning also, Chase Bank. My DDD was Tuesday also. My bank NEVER releases deposits early so I was surprised!

#WMR2021

Lucky, while i take care of my kid souly my husband has "50/50" custody hes SUPOSSED to have him every other week with us both having him equally. but that dont happen. so while i always have him he gets to claim him every other year via the divorce agreement. (which i dont see how thats legal since he dont have him like hes supossed to) but its court ordered that i only get to claim him every other year.  he got to cash in on those stimulas checks and he didnt even have him, made me so mad. 

#WMR2021

what day did you file, just curious?

#WMR2021

so, since people that had a DDD of 2/22 got theres yesterday do yall think those of us with a DDD of 24th will get ours 2mrw? 

im gonna check santa barbra like a hawk, i used walmart card. 

#WMR2021

@Saiurie  it’s a holiday tomorrow probably Tuesday or Wednesday I’m hoping 

#WMR2021

@Saiurie 

I've used Santa Barbara in the past,  but for the life of me I can't remember  how long it takes. I think just a day or two. 

I have them again this year and I'm hoping for an update from them tomorrow.  🤞

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies