turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

So I’ve read that it is semi important because that “as of“ date is how long they have to process it. I’ve also read that it could change anyday. Just wanted to see if I have some type of hope with it.

#WMR2021

@Burwellm I have navy federal and it’s pending but they not gone release right now lol 

#WMR2021

@BB2019 how did you know it’s pending? On the app it shows no pending deposits for me.

#WMR2021

@Sweet-sunshine That is awesome! Mine is showing today, so happy! I wasn't expecting it til Tuesday! Congrats everyone!

#WMR2021

I was in the app. I went to the account I have set up and went to the pending deposits and it was showing. 

#WMR2021

@dmurrell0688 

I always thought the "as of" date at the top was the date you were actually looking at your transcripts. 🤷‍♀️

#WMR2021

No the “as of” date are on the same rows as accrue interest and accrue penalty. The date you accessed it will show you and actually say that in the top right corner of the page. But thanks anyways.🙂

#WMR2021

Hey everyone! I have a question for a friend. She filed yesterday and it was exepted.  This evening she checked wmr and it had her info on the left including the amount but no bars and said "we have no information about your refund " with tax topic 152. Any ideas what that is about 

#WMR2021

I'm a guy and  i got full custody of my 4 kids.. lol  i love it 

#WMR2021

@dmurrell0688 

Mine says "as of" March 7th

#WMR2021

@dmurrell0688 

From how I'm looking at that "as of" date

Is all about if you owe money. 

They should read all zeros as balance, interest and penalty. 

I don't believe that date is important of you're expecting a refund.  

#WMR2021

@Mikelsbug 

Did she wait the 24 hours?

#WMR2021

@BB2019 I have Navy Federal as well. Is your DDD 2/24? 

#WMR2021

@debskain  That doesn’t make since. Every other forum I’m in there as of date was there deposit date. Accrue interest is if the irs has your return for a certain time period (longer than the initial 21 days). That “as of” date is how long they have to process your return. It’s called a “placeholder”. I’ve been researching and reading on the IRS website as well. This isn’t only speculation, most of it is facts what I post🙂

#WMR2021

@dupreesabrina  yes it is 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies