turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

@Mikelsbug WMR should update by tomorrow. And you’ll have it by 2/24. Some banks/cards may load early. Just depends on the institution. 

#WMR2021

How long have your transcripts been showing code 846?

#WMR2021

@Mikelsbug 

I KNOW RIGHT? For years,  those of us that didn't have any debt couldn't get online to get our transcripts. I was thrilled by this new development.

#WMR2021

@dmurrell0688 

My transcripts just showed up this morning.  Today was the first time I've seen this year's transcripts. 

#WMR2021

@Mikelsbug it  says we have received your tax return and it is being processed 

#WMR2021

@Mikelsbug  We won’t see a update on wmr until tomorrow morning 

#WMR2021

Sounds Great! Seems like you’re return was processed. Have you checked to see if it was processed on your IRS account? A lot of other forums I follow, I’ve been reading that today was a Mass update for weekly cycle filers. I know you’ve heard of the cycle codes by now. Good luck and 🤞🏾

#WMR2021

@dmurrell0688 I just noticed mines today. I know it was’t there earlier this week.

#WMR2021

Today was the first day I’ve checked my transcript.

WMR says they received my return and it is being processed. 

But my transcripts show code 846 with a date of 2-24-22 and my refund amt. 

my cycle code also ends in 05 so i believe I’m a weekly updater.

#WMR2021

WMR should update later. My deposit is actually pending in my bank account already and my DDD is 2/24

#WMR2021

@BB2019 Omg really! That’s great news…. Lol i wish mine would do the same 

#WMR2021

@BB2019 @Burwellm @ddenese80 @dupreesabrina @debskain I figured out I’m weekly too, I hope I remember this next year lol. My cycle code ends in 05 and my transcripts updated yesterday with the pay code and date of 2-24 also. Just checked WMR and that finally updated today Saturday with refund approved. We’re almost there!! I have BofA which wait till the last second to post so I definitely won’t see mine until the day of. I also used SBB so I’ll be checking them faithfully too now. 

#WMR2021

@ddenese80 yasss thank god. My bank never give me funds early lol so mine will def be the day of. Now I gotta check SBB obsessively till then 😓😓

#WMR2021

@drj311  I have the same bank and mine posted yesterday but had ddd of the 22

#WMR2021

@1angrymama Dang I’m so sorry. They shouldn’t be allowed to hold onto people money like that. Cause they sure do take it quick!! But hopefully you will get it in a couple weeks and you will have a nice 💰 to start over in a new place with! 🙏🏼 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies