Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

@1angrymama 

If you don't mind me asking.........how do you know?  Were you sent a letter?

#WMR2021

Howe did you know that you was being audited I haven’t moved from it is still being processed on wmr so I’m just trying not to stress this year because they gone do what they want to do anyway smh um just trusting God 

#WMR2021

@ddenese80 I would assume if you log into your account. You should be able to view any letter or notices sent to you or you would receive something in the mail. 

#WMR2021

@Sweet-sunshine  are you claiming the EIC? Does anyone know if that ddd is only for daily updaters or could weeklys have that same ddd? I camnot see my transcripts online. Thank you 

#WMR2021

@debskain child tax credit

#WMR2021

Idk if this helps anyone but ive been looking through multiple forums and it seems that today absolutely nobody with a number ending in 05 has been able to access their transcripts. They all get error message.  Ppl that do not have ending of 05 are able to, it seems anyways.  Maybe the 05's are in process of updating?  

#WMR2021

@Mikelsbug  Mine ends in 02 and I still can't get in, I don't know what's going on

#WMR2021

I was able to get in just now

#WMR2021

Yes you gotta be patient w trying to access the transcripts. When it’s say please wait, do so and you’ll get in eventually. It’s sooo much traffic on there that’s why it’s acting up. Hopefully we’ll get in w no problem tmrw. I was able to get in yesterday.

#WMR2021

I was able to get into transcripts today, but there wasn't anything there.  No 2022 transcripts and says my return for this year has not been processed. No letters listed. I have no idea what my number is. 

Previous years I was 0605 or 0705. Last year I was 1005.🤷‍♀️

#WMR2021

@Mikelsbug yes I claimed all the credits 

#WMR2021

True and I can view my account transcripts but it just says no return filed and no bad codes so I thank God for that I usually don’t update til Friday so I’m praying I get a update tomorrow 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2021

Does anyone know when cycle 05 updates?

I always thought it was on Saturdays.

#WMR2021

Weeklies transcripts update Friday and wmr will reflect Saturday 

#WMR2021

My account transcript still says no tax return filed at top but I believe I’m a weekly 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies