Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

E34F2FE8-923E-408A-B16D-8F497AEEABBF.png

#WMR2021

Just took this screen shot.  

We crashed it. 

16450553820412125379189494171261.jpg

#WMR2021

The bars disappear after 21 days, even if your return is still being processed.  Also see:

When to Expect Your Refund if You Claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or Additional Child Tax Credi...

#WMR2021

I just did mine yesterday and already stressed lololol

#WMR2021

@th0126 I'm ready to be stressed lololol

#WMR2021

Mine was accepted fairly quickly last night

#WMR2021

They usually are accepted quickly. Its being approved that seems to take forever 😩

#WMR2021

@jwkatejer0  You’ll be fine! I’m hoping I’ll have my ddd by this Saturday 🙏🏽

#WMR2021

I just checked and got a DDD of 2/22 on WMR 

#WMR2021

That’s great I hope we all get one by Sat 😩 On my WMR my bars went away and can’t get in to check my transcripts because of high volume but Saturday is right around the corner lol 😂 

#WMR2021

@missesp82  My bars went away two days ago and I can’t get in to check transcript because traffic is too high. I was really shocked to get the ddd but I am a daily updater and I update Thursday so I was hoping 

1A405964-1D8D-4407-95F1-A05B5A6EC3A7.jpeg

#WMR2021

My son also got a ddd for the 22nd. My cycle code I’m a weekly updater so I’m still at the “we have received your return and it is being processed” stage. 

#WMR2021

No movement on mine.  Maybe next Thursday I'll see something.  

#WMR2021

@debskain No update for me either. I’m hoping tonight. I can’t even get past the sign in page on irs.gov due to the volume. I also called at 7:01 am to see if I can speak to someone since technically my 21 days been up and nope, they have the automated message already saying due to high call volumes try later or next business day! Ish is ridiculous. We all better get updates with a DDD tomorrow or Saturday!!! I’m tired of this. 

#WMR2021

To be fair I guess it's only day 15 since I was accepted. I still have hope and faith it will all work out for you and I very soon.

But, I can't get the 80 days wait I had to endure in 2019 out of my head and gut. 

I'm  old enough to remember the good old days when my deposit hit 6 days after I filed.  I miss those days. 😔

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies