Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

@ddenese80  I’ve heard that some ppl got that instead of the path msg but still got their refund (idk if its true) BUT we still have a mass update this coming Saturday and the Path hold will lift, hopefully you’ll have movement.

#WMR2021

Nothing new for me.  😔

#WMR2021

@ddenese80 i heard the same thing boo as @th0126  so fingers crossed that we all update to a ddd on Saturday. 

#WMR2021

Yes @Boswell120 I am hopeful for DDDs 🙏🏽

#WMR2021

Anyone else a daily updater? My code ends in 04 so I think I update on Wednesday night. I’m really hoping for a DDD once Path lifts tomorrow. 

Mikelsbug1
Returning Member

#WMR2021

My bars disappeared and now it shows a path message with no amount. Isbthat good or bad? 

#WMR2021

My bars went away and I got the delayed processing message transcript still says N/A I don’t even know why I have the delayed message it hasn’t even been 21 days since I filed yet🙄🙄 here we go with this nonsense again

#WMR2021

@Mikelsbug1 @Mine did that last week. My guess is that once Path lifts, we will have a DDD. My update day is Wednesday night. Fingers crossed! 

#WMR2021

@1angrymama @I’ve been seeing a lot of people say they have that same issue. 

#WMR2021

When does the path lift is it this week or next week 

#WMR2021

Today February 15th path should be lifted I anticipate by this evening or tomorrow morning some will start seeing movement on wmr and or on transcripts.

IF THIS HELPS GIVE ME CHEERS

#WMR2021

I’m really hoping for update today or this week…I went from one bar to no bars with a still processing, date will be provided when available message.never got the PATH message.. I have not received any letter, and When I sign into my IRS acct it says my 2021 return hasn’t been processed yet and my transcripts still show nada. My day 21 was yesterday so I will be calling this week if no update. Ridiculous 

#WMR2021

@drj311 I'm hoping for the same 

#WMR2021

The path act stuff is ridiculous. I got stuck on that last year, but this year my return was processed & had my refund in 10 days, so idk. I got my state yesterday as well. I am keeping up with y'alls progress & praying you all update after midnight! 

#WMR2021

@nortonkd did you claim the eic?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies