Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

@ddenese80 I am in the same boat as you

#WMR2021

I always update on Friday & Wednesday, so whatever that means. Lol

#WMR2021

Yes I usually update on Saturday too so hopefully we see some movements tomorrow ladies 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

#WMR2021

Yes @Boswell120  🤞🏽 🤞🏽🤞🏽

#WMR2021

Mine has not updated yet ladies filed 1/27 so we will see 

#WMR2021

@Boswell120 @ddenese80 @Kesi12 @th0126 @nortonkd I have no update either hoping for tomorrow as well…I honestly don’t ever remember what day I usually update every year either lol!! I meant to ask if anyone knew what transcript  to look at?  Is it the record of acct or the acct one? The acct one doesn’t show me anything after December and there is no option for 2021 under the record one, it says n/a…is that normal? I’m starting to sweat everyone lol. WMR still on received. 

#WMR2021

@th0126 Thanks for the optimism, I need it every year!!! Hopefully tomorrow I see some movement. 🤞🏼 

#WMR2021

@kanisha0418 Awww that is so cute! You have a troop of girls ❤️ 

And I know wow. Having birthdays close  to eachother is hard. When theyre older they will be celebrating together watch lol 

#WMR2021

@drj311 mine had n/a on the top 2 transcripts until today, so yes  that's normal. Someone told me on here the other day that it's the account one.

#WMR2021

@drj311  Yes we all need optimism and positivity!! Yes its the account transcript. My account doesn’t have anything since the last ctc deposit but this is all normal we should have the path msg next week.. maybe.

#WMR2021

Mine says n/a ride under record and earlier this week it was up with a star by it so idk um just praying everything goes smooth

#WMR2021

@ddenese80 I wonder what that star means. Both  transcripts at the top both say n/a. Yeah so do I, we’re almost into the thick of it 🙏🏽

#WMR2021

Well no update no movement whatsoever for me so hopefully next week if I don’t see any movement by the end of this month I will just assume they flagged me again and won’t even stress the issue 2 yrs in a row then I’m guessing I won’t see a tax return this year either but lord the interest they gone have to pay me…. But I’m being very optimistic right now and I will see some movement in the next week or 2 🙏🏽🙏🏽

#WMR2021

@1angrymama Same here sis. No update and my transcript still show n/a. Mines was filed and accepted on 1/24. I hope I didn’t do it too early. Last time I filed on the day they accepted returns mine was delayed. My NYS refund updated yesterday and is showing it needs further processing, but they do that every year as a stall tactic to me lol. Anyone from NY get that message too?  I’m sending positive vibes for everyone who didn’t update that we get updated  this week!! ❤️ 🙏🏼 🌟

#WMR2021

My Ky state starts processing 2/7 that will tell me all I need to know last year my state was $500+ short and I’m still waiting on my fed so if I get all my state this year I know I’m in the clear 🤞🏾🤞🏾

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies