Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

Here!! I really look forward to this time of year to reconnect with y’all. 
Hows everyone year been? 

#WMR2021

Me to man umma file mine tomorrow 

#WMR2021

I’m still waiting on my w2!! Hopefully it comes soon

#WMR2021

They already pissing me off , I e-filed on the 24th, they rejected it first because I had to do a certain form for my health insurance. Once I corrected it I submitted it again, it’s been over 48 hours and it’s still showing pending, like what’s the hold up…

#WMR2021

**bleep** they already on that bull**bleep** I wanna submit mine but um scared hell then I wanna do the TurboTax advance and not sure about that either 

#WMR2021

Heyyy sis yup same here I filed on 1/22 mines still says it’s pending 

#WMR2021

@kanisha0418 @ddenese80  omg no way girl. I hope yours don’t get delayed!  And me too, I was really considering the advance but it’s too much **bleep** drama with the card they offer, etc so I just chose to wait even though I need the $!

#WMR2021

@Boswell120 Hey sis!!! And that is so weird I wonder why, it usually be a quick process to get your Return accepted by the IRS. @drj311 and hopefully not they already with the bull it don’t take this long to get accepted, it’s making me nervous!

#WMR2021

Yea I just filed mine I didn’t do the advance I just used my bank account um praying it gets accepted soon🤞🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2021

*Update mine has been accepted thank God now the wait begins🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

#WMR2021

@ddenese80 That was quick as it should be !!! Didn’t know there will be a wait game just to get accepted by the IRS (rolls eyes).

#WMR2021

I hope they don’t play with our Monday this year girlfriends. I’m praying it be a speedy process for all of us 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

#WMR2021

@ddenese80 thanks love!

#WMR2021

I just got my husbands W2 in the mail, so I plan to start working on it today. Fingers crossed!

#WMR2021

Hey yaw so I filed today and was accepted shortly after maybe that will jump start my last years return and I can get them both back at the same time 🤞🏾 🤞🏾🤞🏾

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies