turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@Sweet-sunshine i filed 1/29 and got accepted 2/10

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 @Sweet-sunshine @steveandkristen WOW congrats on getting a DDD! Still nothing for me, I filed 2/11 and accepted 2/12. I feel like I ask this every year (LOL) but when is the next WMR update? Is it Sat into Sun, or tonight Fri into Sat? I can’t pull up my transcripts and I usually get my DD on Wed so I was hoping to see some movement... :(

#WMR2019

my transcripts say N/A what does that mean? I filed in January and was accepted on 2/10

#WMR2019

@Ruthless1006 Which one? There are 4. If you got a stimulus check, you should already have a 2020 account transcript available to view.

#WMR2019

@steveandkristen I have an account transcript and wage and income transcript but not the others. The account transcript shows the stimulus info

but nothing after that and the wage transcript says no record of return filed. 

#WMR2019

@Ruthless1006 that's how mine was up until overnight. This morning it was updated with a refund date of 2/24. Be patient and keep checking! But the account transcript will have your refund date when it gets updated. 

#WMR2019

@Sweet-sunshine  I filed 1/28 accepted 2/11 and my transcript shows ddd for 2/22

#WMR2019

@steveandkristen thank you!! 

#WMR2019

@Lala2021 hopefully mine will update soon

#WMR2019

Mine updated over night and I now have 2020 Return Transcript and Record of Account transcript, but nothing will load when I click them. Just get the spinny wheel. Guess I'll check later!

#WMR2019

@nick112207 I had better luck on my phone. My computer at work did the same thing.

#WMR2019

@steveandkristen annoyingly that doesn't seem to matter right now. I've tried my phone and several different web browsers on my PC and they all do the same thing.

I'll just assume the IRS website is currently bogged down for whatever reason.

#WMR2019

@Sweet-sunshine  I hope so!! 😊

#WMR2019

I'm guessing IRS is having issues. Multiple browsers across multiple devices, any transcript type or year, all I get is spinning wheel that eventually errors out

#WMR2019

Transcripts back up, checked my Account Transcript and it shows Refund Issued date of 2/23

Filed 2/13, accepted same day.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies