turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 OMG I hope you and I get it on 2/22. That would be lovelyyy. Fingers crossed for a fast refund this year! Lord knows we ALL need it!!

#WMR2019

Thanks love and I am praying that we all get it the 22 or before my transcripts still haven’t updated but I just feel in my heart that I’m going to get it by the 24 because i usually get my money on weds it’s so many people that have got theirs on their card without even updating so they are moving pretty fast this year thank God 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 I usually get mine on a Wed too so I’m praying we all get them soon. No holdups. I see some people already getting theirs deposited or getting their status updated with a DDD...fingers crossed soon for us!! I hope all our friends come back to chat with us lol! And hi to the moderator already in our thread 😂

#WMR2019

Anyone get a ddd I got mine today for 2/24

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 Congrats! I did too! I saw it on my transcript. It wasn't updated on the bar yet.

#WMR2019

Yes I checked my transcripts and I get mines on the 24th thank you god

#WMR2019

I got excited when I saw yours but I just checked mine and no date! I’m so glad you got your date and I’m sorry for your loss. 

#WMR2019

YES!!! Mine updated overnight too! The 24th it is baby! We definitely need it too.

#WMR2019

@missesp82 @ddenese80 @Lala2021 @@@When did you guys file and get accepted? My transcript isn’t even viewable yet 

#WMR2019

@Sweet-sunshine I filed the 7th, accepted the 12th.

#WMR2019

I filed on the 7th accepted on the 9th and have a DDD for the 24th 

#WMR2019

I filed my son's on the 11th, his was accepted on the 12th, & his bar has already moved to refund approved with a deposit date of the 23rd. My bar hasn't moved, but my transcript says the 24th. I'm so glad I learned about the transcripts on here last year b/c that bar is always lagging!

#WMR2019

I filed the 9th and was accepted the 12th. Maybe I’ll be in the next batch. 

#WMR2019

@Sweet-sunshine I hope so! I know so many families are struggling right now.

#WMR2019

@steveandkristen Yes, indeed. It’s so much going on, I’m believing they will move quickly 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies