turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 girl in in allentown lol. And ladies I hope yall get those funds asap!!!

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  Girl, exactly this mess has been around the next time you have a can of Lysol read all the germs that it kills, the Coronavirus is on the list and NO they did not just add it to their list of viruses and bacterias so I'm definitely not worried about it.  & I like that idea we can meet here with our results at 7. Do you guys participate in the time change daylight savings time?

#WMR2019

@adw89 They come out with viruses every year, they need to find something better to do like find a way to give us our tax money within 3-5 business days of them accepting our returns lol. But yes it is currently 5:30pm where I'm at.  

#WMR2019

@adw89 2 more days !!!

#WMR2019

& I'm trying to stay calmed I haven't checked anything. But, down here in the part of Alabama where I'm from we are superstitious as hell. AND the old saying is if your hand is itching some money is coming LOL !! Girl, when I tell you my hands have been itching since yesterday I hope its true. I refuse to look at that transcript until Saturday.

#WMR2019

@adw89 Bring your son you will not regret it! Universal is the best especially at that age where he will really enjoy it!!  This **bleep** coronavirus been around for years. Yes this strain is stronger but I feel it will die down soon.... I’m tired of hearing about it honestly! Got my kids all scared like smdh.....@kanisha0418 I’m about an hour and a half from Miami. Port St Lucie, if you ever heard of it? We need to meet at the beach 😂😂

And that hand itching def means dolla dolla bills for both of you! I’m Hispanic and we are also superstitious AF. Like ridiculously superstitious haha...Sat is the day for you 2 I feel it. 😁 

#WMR2019

@drj311 Girl, yes exactly it has been around and I'm so sick of hearing about it, I could just scream.  I know he really would enjoy it that's why I need my money so I can book. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is superstitious I thought you guy we're gonna say what is she talking about LOL!! & The beach is nice but bump that if I'm coming to Miami I'm trying to get on that table.... I want lipo with a fat transfer soo bad, like really bad but I'm going to wait until the right time to do it. I already know the location and the Dr. 305 Plastic Surgery and Dr. Bass in Coral Gables Florida... YES HUNNY

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @drj311 let me know lol I’ll come to the beach I’m tired of philly 😂😂😂

#WMR2019

@adw89 That's so crazy because I was thinking about going to Dr.Bass once upon of time, I look at surgery related things all day long girl lol! @drj311  you not far at all I'm like two hours and a half away from Miami.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  WOW!  We really just became good friends girl LOL! Send me a request on Facebook now I'm listed under Denise Wright with the blonde hair... Girl Dr. Bass is serving down there in Miami I mean a#$! 

#WMR2019

@adw89 @kanisha0418 Yo I want a tummy tuck/ lipo and fat transfer as well! AINT got the money though!! Maybe one day 😫 After 3 sections, gaining and losing weight I need it so bad. I been eyeing Dr Miami but he’s booked for like 2 years lmao.

#WMR2019

@drj311 I need a tummy tuck too, I was looking more in the DR though, they do way better work then in Miami, and it's less expensive. But I still be looking in Miami too. But OMG the coronavirus just hit Orlando, and now my job asking people if we got internet so we can work from home.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @drj311  Yes, I want to do my fat transfer and lipo first then comeback to do the tummy tuck next. @kanisha0418  girl, I thought about the Dominican Republic many of times but i dont have nobody down to go with me. My family is straight punks LOL! and omg IT just hit in Montgomery Al too.

#WMR2019

@adw89 @kanisha0418 So crazy! I already work from home but I’m waiting for the kid’s school to close I just know that’s the next step lol. They have spring break next week but who knows anymore. 

#WMR2019

@adw89 I would go with you !! In the DR you can get a tummy tuck, lipo and fat transfer at once , that’s what I plan on doing! @drj311 see they can close everything else down but they need to keep these schools open lol that’s my only break away from my kids !

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies