turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@adw89 I thought I was all alone again this year, I was the last person to get my refund last year and the year before that, and the year before that lol, but this Saturday is our day, I wish you was in Florida so we could go out celebrating.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 Girl, we got it this weekend for sure. Also, you know I'm right down the Gulf Coast I'm in Alabama. What part of Florida are you in. I haven't left you I'm still riding and waiting.

#WMR2019

@adw89 @kanisha0418  I’ll be still checking on u girls. I’m in FL too girl lmao. I’m from NY but I been here 3 yrs now....Treasure Coast. 

#WMR2019

@drj311 @adw89  I'm in Orlando, Florida, and you not to far from me I have a friend in Alabama I was planning on visiting. But anyways I hope this week fly by lol.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 @drj311 I’m all way in Philadelphia lol we gotta link up

#WMR2019

@Boswell120  you to far sis lol, take a trip to Florida !!!

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 My uncle lives in Bithlo area. I been to Orlando so many times! Maybe we can link up one day. 😝

@adw89 I want to visit Alabama one day too. 

#WMR2019

It already is happy Tuesday girls😘

#WMR2019

@drj311 @Girl come on it’s simplicity at its best. I’ve been here for 30 years and I hate it and love it. Same ole south just a different day.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  Gm, hun have you gotten any updated today? I know I updated last Wednesday, from "STILL" to being processed. Let me know.

#WMR2019

@drj311 yesss we need to link one day, where in Florida are you at ? And @adw89 no change for me, I really feel like Saturday would be our big day, we got 3 more days !!!! 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  Yes, we do I really wanna bring my son down to Orlando for his 11th birthday to Universal but, this Coronavirus is freaking me out especially being around larger crowds. His birthday isn't until May so hopefully the HYPE  will be down and the advanced FLU (CORONAVIRUS) . Yes three more days the countdown is too real!! I don't even want to check my transcripts Friday I think I'll wait for Saturday to check everything.

#WMR2019

@adw89 Yes bump them transcripts lol, I'm going to wait for you to check yours first on Saturday and then that's when Ill check mines lol. But you should still bring him, I think the hype will be down on the coronavirus by then.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  I'm sure it is it is only an epidemic now because its an election year if you ask me. They trying to keep us distracted from thinking about our taxes LOL!! And NO SIS I'm going to let you go first girl then I'll check mine KMSL!!!! 

#WMR2019

@adw89 Right I wouldn't even known about the coronavirus if it wasn't for other people keep sending me updates, I really don't care about it as long as it don't come near me and my family lol, and they trying to tell people to start washing they hands, like I been doing that way before a coronavirus visited. And how about we both write each other on here first and we both check it at the same time, lets set the appointment to meet on here at 7a.m on Saturday lol, or earlier if you are a early bird like me.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies