turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

I'm going to be calling them on my lunch break, which is in two hours, I'm so anxious. They have a way were you can verify your identity online but you have to have a IRS account, which I can't create one because they not taking my information for some reason. 

#WMR2019

so @adw89  @Boswell120 , I called 3 times to the verification number and each rep told me i had to have the letter , and I even lied and told them i had got disconnected with another agent that was starting the verification process, they didn't even budge to even look into my account, and i was like dangggg do this job not pay y'all enough, because y'all always have attitudes !!!!

#WMR2019

@1angrymama what number do you call to get in contact with IRS? @drj311  how is everything going on your end ?

#WMR2019

@drj311 hey any luck? There is another update tonight so maybe check then

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  @adw89 I haven’t forgot about y’all loves I been running around paying bills lol I am still here and praying yall get a ddd by Saturday 🙏🏽

#WMR2019

Gm ladies how is everyone doing this am I pray everyone that doesn’t have a ddd gets one by Saturday 🙏🏽 have a great day everyone 

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418   yeah they all have attitudes and some be lyin lol. I also called again yesterday to see if I would get a different answer and I got somewhat of the same answer the first rep told me. A letter dated 3-9 will be going out around then telling me they need more time to process my return. Could take up to 60 days from that date which makes me sick. I asked him WHY couldn’t they send the letter earlier since I filed Jan 22 and he said it’s the way things are processed mine got pushed far back. Like bruh come on. He told me there is nothing I can do it’s just them needing to review. Like how much time do y’all need to review!!!! I think I’m going to be calling a tax advocate because this is crazy. To wait until literally May to get my refund is ridiculous. I’m praying by the grace of God Sat I get a DDD but I’m losing hope lol. 

#WMR2019

@shanta0327 Nope. I’m just being told there will be a letter going out telling me they need more time to review. I’m sick. This is crazy this year. I hope for a DDD Sat by some miracle but I don’t know ☹️

#WMR2019

As this article states ... the IRS is understaffed  and  underfunded  so things take longer, phones are not answered and many reviews will take much longer ... write your congress person to get real change ...

https://www.newstalkflorida.com/featured/underfunded-irs-and-understaffed-irs-could-mean-your-tax-re...

#WMR2019

@Critter Thanks but no thanks on the links you post and this article. We hear this year after year about the IRS being underfunded and understaffed. It's really not our problem. They take our money quick, they should be able to give it back just as quick.. It's 2020, time to update their processes already. 

#WMR2019

@drj311 yes definitely call a tax advocate and say your going through a hardship, I worked with one for 3 years In a row , they really get **bleep** moving , because last year they took my whole refund and was saying I owed credits back for the year 2015 , I got all my money back by the middle of March.

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  HeY BOO!! I told you the rep that I got that morning was a once in a lifetime chance for me. The rest would not budge for me either. Anything come for you today or yesterday still nothing for me as of today.

#WMR2019

@ddenese80  Good Morning, Still waiting on letter for verification the rep I spoke with on yesterday sounded pretty sincere she said it was sent out on the 20th last thursday so hopefully I receive it by Monday. Please pray for me.

#WMR2019

@Critter I hope the IRS pays you a lot of money because you always riding for them, they must give you your refund the first of January to go around telling people what we don't want to hear.

#WMR2019

@adw89 Hey girl!!! I was calling for a whole hour straight to see if i can get a person that would just verify me without that stupid letter, and nothing. I was coming up with different stories, I told a few of them that it was raining yesterday so my paper is smudged and I cant see the full control number, and they was like "well we have to send you another letter". I was like fml. I'm still going to try some more again lol, because it be working for people. And hopefully we get our letter by Monday.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies