turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@drj311 yes yes yes. And congratulations to everyone who has received a DDD date for their refund. And for everybody else tomorrow is you all day. Hip hop freaking hooray

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 Yes it’s gonna update in the wee hrs of the morning!!!

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418 Yessssssss sis it’s in the morning that we will all wake up with a date!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 It’s almost over family!!!

#WMR2019

2-26 ayeeee

#WMR2019

I just checked and I have a ddd of 2-26! Yesssssssss

#WMR2019

Filed 02/02

DDD 02/26

They were messing with us this year. Finally the wait is over

#WMR2019

Next year though I don't think ima join those Facebook tax groups cause lord knows they have you on the edge the entire time! Have you second guessing your own tax return 😂 so glad our group all got our date this year together because I know last year was ruff!

#WMR2019

Hey yaw we all had a smooth transition this year that is awesome I’m telling u our WMR group kicks a** do u hear me and they didn’t even shut down our thread this year so now we waiting on a few more people to get confirmation and I believe we all gone get out money next week ain’t that a blessing yaw 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽

#WMR2019

You guys!! I’m STILL stuck on “we received your return and it is being processed” STILL since last Sat. I thought I would update today! Wtf is going on. I’m about to cry. I didn’t get no letter, no code nothing. Can’t access transcripts idk what’s going on. I’m so mad rn. I was accepted 1/21. 

#WMR2019

@drj311  hey did u check the web irs site? I know last year my app didn't say approved but the website did

#WMR2019

@kidz6814 Yes I tried but it told me I exceeded my attempts because I been checking since 3am... I called the IRS auto system as well and I got the same message. I was really counting on a DDD today since it’s been over a month since I filed. I was trying to be patient with all the message changes I’ve been getting on WMR since 1/22. But EFF that... guess I’ll be calling them first thing Monday morning 😡😡😡😡😫

#WMR2019

@drj311  they also do another update tonight from 9-12  maybe then I hope it goes your way!

#WMR2019

@ddenese80   @1angrymama  how all. I just happened to be on this thread to see if anyone updated and saw all of you guys from the old thread. Not sure why they didnt keep that one open. Hope all went smooth for you guys this year. Here is my info.. filed 1/27  accepted same day. Went to path message 1/28. Today 2/22 have a DDD of 2/26... hopefully we can find each other next year lol

#WMR2019

@kidz6814 I really hope so! Fingers crossed...  everything MF crossed at this point! Whole body lmao 

#WMR2019

Good morning fam I updated with a DDD for 2/26 As I see most of us did.. finally I’m too excited but will be here until everyone gets a date 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies