turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 @No you don’t as long as your refund is being sent there to take fees out then you can check mines go to Republic Bank 

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 no if you had fees taken out your refund ,you can check it on their website by inputting in your social security, refund amount and refund status .

#WMR2019

So my daughter filed her taxes Friday on wmr it keeps saying they don’t have any information about her refund we have called the irs twice and both times have gotten 2 totally different answers can anyone explain to me why no information is showing? And what should she do

#WMR2019

@ 1angrymama wrote:

So my daughter filed her taxes Friday on wmr it keeps saying they don’t have any information about her refund we have called the irs twice and both times have gotten 2 totally different answers can anyone explain to me why no information is showing? And what should she do

You said she filed on Friday, but didn't say if/when her efiled return was accepted.

Log in to her Online TurboTax account and confirm at the Tax Home that her efiled return was accepted.

Be sure you have waited at least 24 hours after learning her efiled return was "accepted" before using the IRS WMR tool.  

If confirmed in her account that her efiled return was accepted, then when using the IRS WMR tool, be sure SSN and filing status are correct.
https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

Use only the Federal refund amount.  Do not use any combined total refund figure that includes the state refund.

Look at the actual 2019 return to get the Federal refund amount.  Be sure you are using what is displayed on her Federal Form 1040, Line 21a for the Federal refund amount.

If you phone IRS and speak to an agent, they usually won't tell you much in the first 21 days.   You can try the IRS refund hotline, however.  I have seen it occasionally have information when WMR doesn't.  Again this depends on it being longer than 24 hours since "accepted".  Be sure you use the correct amount from Form 1040, Line 21a.

800-829-1954

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 @No you don’t need an account. Just follow the prompts. Select taxpayer & then you enter the same info you enter on WMR. 

Who updates first? WMR, transcripts, or Santa Barbara bank???

#WMR2019

@Kesi12 that's the thing. I didnt have any fees taking out. I did free nighty free😂😂🤣🤣

#WMR2019

Hey ladies. People are starting to see progress. Transcripts are starting to update and will be updating all day. For daily and weekly people

#WMR2019

@Kesi12  Where did you see that at 

#WMR2019

Still nothing for me. I’ll prob see update Sat, I’m sure of it. I checked SBTPG and I keep getting an error message now. I’m so over this season I swear lol. 

#WMR2019

I see a couple of people got ddd for the 2/24 I think a huge update is going to be Saturday I think my date is going to be 2/26

#WMR2019

Gm everyone no update for me either but @ddenese80 yesss I seen the same thing so I do believe we will all update Saturday with a date for 2/26 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

#WMR2019

No update for me either you guys... I’m so ready for this tax season to be over with.... the last three years I have always gotten my refund by the 22nd now we looking at next week this is crazy 😫🤦🏾‍♀️

#WMR2019

@missesp82 @ddenese80 @Boswell120  I’m going to put this energy in the air this morning.... Saturday we will all see updates with a DDD for 2/26..... I am claiming it 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  Me tooo, your forget about me lol !!

#WMR2019

Omg yes girl u too @kanisha0418  and @drj311  @bharkless84  we are the original family yaw know we got to stick together and anyone else I forgot to tag I apologize but good energy good vibes we got this yaw.... I been a mess lately tryna quit smoking I’m on day 6 and I’m dying yaw so I need this money to take a much needed vacation get my mind and body right I be 40 this year gotta get my health together just had my first grand baby her nana gotta be around for her 💆🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies