Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@Boswell120 @It’s gonna fly by because we not rushing it like we normally do I mean it’s already Tuesday 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 @I agree I think some people will start seeing DDDs tomorrow and that’s when I will get excited the first post that says I got my DDD will make me happy for them and for me 😂😂😂

#WMR2019

Good morning fam it was telling me that I inputting the wrong information on Sunday now I have that still processing message again today so we shall see what happens tomorrow...not rushing but yeah they can still send me my money neooowwww lol 😂 

#WMR2019

Hello all! I live in KY & I filed 2/1, accepted 2/1. I will probably have an offset for unemployment. I have the dreaded “your return is still being processed” message with no amount. No update today & my transcripts say that my return hasn’t been filed yet, but at least it has a 2019 account transcript. When I first looked it had a N/A. Let’s keep each other posted & hopeful! ☺️

#WMR2019

@1angrymama  Ikr just to see a ddd will be awesome it’s some people on the Facebook page saying that they called and they telling them that they are under review but I think they are just saying that because they knew people would be calling in today I usually be called lol but this year for some reason I feel good that I will have my money real soon so I am not stressed at all

#WMR2019

Hey you guys!! I don't know how to put this wait... But I am sick taxes period. I called the IRS this morning to get some information about my taxes. I wanted to see if I could get my account number fixed. This lady told me I had to call TT and that she doesn't seem to see a DDD for me. I called TT found I order to speak to somebody online I has to pay. So I found another number we to call. I called that, she tellin me I gotta call santa Barbara bank. I don't have wam acount with them, so I called any way. They don't have me in the  system. My SSI is invalid.so I called KY state for my refund.. you wouldn't believe what she said, she said that we probably will not see anything until the first week of March. Followed by I federal taxes and we probably won't see those until the first week of March. What in Sam hell is going on 😤😤😤😠😠😠

#WMR2019

@1angrymama after what was told to me something better change

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 I pray that’s not the situation and or end results...don’t nobody got time for that..

prmosley
Returning Member

#WMR2019

I'm getting a message "Information does not match. Please reenter your information." However, my taxes were just accepted on 2/15, so I am assuming because of the holiday, the system has not updated my information yet. At least I hope so. Did anyone else receive this message when you first filed your taxes electronically? I'm not looking for a deposit date yet, I just want to make sure it's in the system.

#WMR2019

I was told today they started releasing funds to the bank for people with the extra credits. That came from someone at the irs in regards to federal. My state always takes a month or more after I get federal and that's just cause state be bsn 

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 

If you were having the TT fees withheld from the Federal refund then the refund will go to the third party bank first and then to you ... contact them to change the bank info before the IRS sends the refund ...

Did you have the TT fees withheld from the federal refund  and then the balance sent to your bank account or debit card ?

If so the refund needs to go from the IRS to the third party bank to your bank account.  This process can take up to 3 business days or more.

Check the IRS :  https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

Check  SBTPG:  by logging into their website at:  https://cisc.sbtpg.com/

Or you can get 24-hour automated info by phone at:  https://cisc.sbtpg.com/contact.aspx

#WMR2019

@Kesi12 I really hope so! I'll take skipping all this waiting until Sat and just wake up to a deposit before then!!

Fingers crossed for at least a DDD tomorrow for us. I keep checking my bank, and SPTPG since I have my fees taken out and NADA.😡

#WMR2019

I'm gone sat a prayer for us all tonight. Hoping all of us who were processed last week get that 846 code so we can get our redund

#WMR2019

So this sptg bank or whatever y'all call it.. do you have to have an account in. Order to check. 

#WMR2019

@bharkless84 no. Go to the site and you can access the taxpayer part.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies