Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@ drj311 wrote:

yes the IRS indeed uses the word “still” processing. It’s happened to me in years past and this year as well. I was stuck on the “ your return is still being processed” message until it changed to the PATH message this Sat, now it’s back to just “we received your return and it is being processed”. Right now, I have no bars, no amount  and no TT152 as I did when they first accepted my e file, so I have seen many changes in my messages on WMR. 

Thanks! That's why I mentioned I hadn't looked at that wording in a long time.  I'll see it when I file.  I'll leave it up to y'all to report the significance of the "still" or no "still."

#WMR2019

@drj311 heck to the no ! We really not going to get a update till this upcoming Saturday !! That’s so long away idk how I’m going to make it lol !!

#WMR2019

We will see updates starting tomorrow and Wednesday. Since today is a holiday you deff wont see any money movement 

#WMR2019

I’m still not able to log on WMR it keeps saying I haven’t entered my Information correctly! 😫😫

#WMR2019

@kanisha0418  @drj311  I don’t have any update either ladies which I figured anyway smh I am so over this tax season

#WMR2019

Ok so everyone just totally overlooked my question? I know I don’t ask questions often but I really wanna know 😂😂😩😩

Well I filed 2/2 was accepted the same day I have been on 1 bar and is being processed every since got my transcripts in the mail yesterday  they were blank and it says as of February 24th... I requested them on the 7th so it’s natural that they may have been blank I requested them again today so my question is if they were blank what is the as of date? Is that the date they gonna start processing my returns.... I’m so very confused

#WMR2019

Sorry @1angrymama I’ve never dealt with my transcripts i cant Help you.

#WMR2019

@1angrymama i am finding that the as of dates mean nothing because I started with an as of 217 then 224 and 0302 but my cycle code stayed the same which tells the batch u are in. I filed 124 accepted 127. I think it depends on your taxes, if there were any issues that needed fixing or if it was a huge (credits) amount vs a simple return. If it's a straight forward return you could see a date of next week and even possibly this week. My batch was officially processed  on 213 but the process date on it was different. The process date and my deposit dates are usually 2 weeks apart. But for someone else that may not be true. They give their selves  more time to process just incase there are issues. Your transcripts should not be blank if you requested today, you may even see a deposit before you get that transcript

#WMR2019

So I’m on your return is being processed with no tax topic but I can see my refund amount. I know some people don’t see their refund amount with the same message so I’m wondering is there a difference in being able to see the amount or not

#WMR2019

@kidz6814 if I check online I see it with the amount if i check on app mines shows no amount. I dont think there is a difference other than how you are checking it and how its displayed 

#WMR2019

Same here ! Thanks . Was just wondering I can’t exactly remember how it was last year except the fact  my dd date was on the 27th 😂

#WMR2019

@Kesi12 thank u for clearing that up for me

#WMR2019

@drj311 Nooo update... which I am not surprised lol smh... 

#WMR2019

Let’s hope some of us see some changes in the morning 

#WMR2019

Do you guys think that the system will update tonight. I’m feeling very hopeful it will with a DDD of the 19th or 21st.. so fingers, eyes, toes and legs crossed @ddenese80 @th0126 @1angrymama @kidz6814 @Kesi12 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies