turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

I wish I could check my transcripts online but but fir the past years I haven't been able to. I just been having the mail to me

#WMR2019

@TashaRenee39 doesn't even seams like 21 days. But thanks for letting me know that.

#WMR2019

@bharkless84  Yeah it’s convenient!! But I’m tired of this waiting game

#WMR2019

No problem @bharkless84  

#WMR2019

Anyone else can’t check WMR because it seems to down 

#WMR2019

Ok Republic Bank website is down as well so maybe they are updating you guys fingers crossed 🤞🏾 

#WMR2019

When I try to check wmr now it says I haven’t entered my Information correctly! 

#WMR2019

@ taniablair3 wrote:

When I try to check wmr now it says I haven’t entered my Information correctly! 

If you were previously able to see it, and thus know you are entering correct info, be aware the IRS tool is probably down right now at the time of this posting.  The IRS says "our system is not available every Monday from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time. "

#WMR2019

I'm here! Found you guys yesterday then couldn't find you again. Glad we all back!  I'm on being processed never got the path msg but I filed kind of late maybe around the 7th or 8th of Feb. 

#WMR2019

Is there a difference between processing or "still" processing? People seem to think one is good and one is bad? I'm on being processed not still being processed. 

#WMR2019

@taniablair3 It’s updating so check back after 3am, I pray we all get a DDD in the morning 

#WMR2019

@Brenbrad1 I don’t believe it’s bad most ppl are on “being processed” as well as myself

#WMR2019

@ Brenbrad1 wrote:

Is there a difference between processing or "still" processing? People seem to think one is good and one is bad? I'm on being processed not still being processed. 

SEE ADDENDUM below which supersedes this original incorrect paragraph

I haven't looked at the tool in a long time, but I don't think the IRS uses the word "still" to tell people that a return is processing.   I think people are inserting that term because they have checked their refund several times and then report in this forum that it is still (to them) "being processed" (or processing).  

@ Brenbrad1 

ADDENDUM:  2/17/2020

Apparently there IS a difference; i.e., a different type of message people get when one says "being processed" and "still being processed."   I'll let others in this thread explain to you which messages have which one.

@ drj311 

#WMR2019

@mesquitebean yes the IRS indeed uses the word “still” processing. It’s happened to me in years past and this year as well. I was stuck on the “ your return is still being processed” message until it changed to the PATH message this Sat, now it’s back to just “we received your return and it is being processed”. Right now, I have no bars, no amount  and no TT152 as I did when they first accepted my e file, so I have seen many changes in my messages on WMR. 

#WMR2019

@ddenese80  @th0126 @bharkless84 @Boswell120 @kanisha0418 @1angrymama @Kesi12 

Anyone seen any updates? I have none, stuck on the processing message still. Checked SBTPG and nothing. My bank nothing!!! I have a feeling I won’t see any updates until Sat 😡 even though my 21 days was up last week. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies