Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

great !

be sure to inform us please 

I contacted them thru the Turbo Tax app..Selected to speak to a rep and someone called me in literally 2 minutes. She SPECIFICALLY stated that the stimulus would be deposited to our TT cards this week! I filed taxes in Feb....got an advance, plus my fees taken out. I have not recieved any notifications, but she assured me that regardless if you got one or not..it will be DEPOSITED!!!

Fingers Crossed 🤞🏾

@TABBY901 

Nooooo dont give up til tomorrow. Check back at 3 and 6.

Yes, no one is referring to the IRS. It is impossible to get through to them during tax time, let alone during this epidemic.  Most of us have been on the phone with representatives from TT

@Scottie111609 I have only just learned of chime In the last few months because I've seen guests using them at my job. I had no idea that they've been around for years lol, but I've done some research and I think I'm going to transfer everything over to my new chime account. I already linked my Walmart money card to the account and I think I'll have my direct deposit put in there and do everything from the time card from here on.

Also, I just realized how to tag somebody on this forum so I apologize if my messages seem random because I am applying to certain people lol but I always thought if I hit reply it would automatically tag them, but I realize now it didn't lol

YOUR STIMULUS PAYMENT WAS PUT ON YOUR TT CARD? WHEN? YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONLY PERSON WHOS STIMULUS PAYMENT HAS POSTED TO THEIR CARDS. 

I literally just got off the phone with someone named Jermaine at TurboTax. Unfortunately, he told me that they do not  know yet. He said that was the answer as of today. From reading other posts, it sounds like the TurboTax employees themselves have no clue. Not necessarily their fault, but it is the fault of TurboTax.If they are partnering with the IRS, they need to get the information this is getting ridiculous.

I am on the phone with them right now and they won't answer me on if it's going to be put on the card. So I think a law suit against them is in order

Thanks babe! Finally, an answer! I cant get through to a rep

@TABBY901 as soon as I get more info, I'm definitely letting everyone know what's up. I know we are all in the same boat rn. Playing the waiting game. 

@Deemarie1223  they are great like if I'm at work or something and my wife needs money I go to the app click her name and the amount and it sends it right to her for free and I paid two days early

Otis 2583

U said yes tomorrow right

The phone number that I called was..[phone number removed]...at first it is automated, wanting to know the reason for your call. You have to keep saying you want to talk to a live person regarding 2019 taxes, eventually it will connect you to a representative. So utterly frustrating.!!!!!!!!! The person that I spoke too said it was updated a couple days ago and it WILL go on the debit card. When I see it, I will believe it.

Screenshot_20200414-125735_Samsung Internet.jpg

@TaxMeOutside 🤞🤞🤞🤞😬😬

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies