Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Nt2
Level 3

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

@ETeasley Thanks I appreciate it 🤝 

@Vlofficialc I guess it's a privacy thing on here where they dont want ppl exchanging numbers. But I edited my post and spelled the number out 

Does anyone know why it won’t allow me to put the number? Let’s see if I can spell it out 

one eighth zero zero- four four six-eight eight four eight. Press one for turbo tax then press one again for US

I think TT should realize that IF our stimulus checks dont come on our TT tax cards then that means our 1040 documents might be falsified. 

The last thing TT wants is a lawsuit. You have over 1000 people in this thread alone that would come together in a lawsuit and sue TT for this. 

Get your **bleep** together and start answering some questions (.)

I'd also like to add...anyone claiming to have called and spoken to someone at the IRS is lying. Period. There is NO option that will get you a live person at any IRS number right now, unless you've been given specific instructions and a valid extension to call. Feel free to try it yourself. 

04/14/2020

1:01PM EDT

Still nothing.

@Nt2 NP😊

@Nt2 🎉

I can't! I can't with them. I'm definitely done with TurboTax. Called the same number got a completely different person and he said TWO days ago they got confirmation that they COULD deposit it on our cards. But he didn't know when. I'm done...if it doesnt come by the time my chime card gets here, im just going to use that. This is very poor customer service and obviously no one communicates clearly there!

Isn’t this the craziest thing ever? I can’t believe this place. If I have to wait on a check I am done with TT. 

I am sure that's illegal. 30 bucks to talk to a rep when their job is to rep us as customers?

We all signed documents related to our taxes and tax questions. Up-charging PAID CUSTOMERS to speak to a rep on tax paperwork THEY filed?? 

I'm screenshotting that because I will sue this company over my money

lcwestshan
Returning Member

Can someone tell me if the stimulus checks going to be deposited on our turbo tax card 

@Deemarie1223 I know the chime cards are great I've had mine for 2 years I don't know why my wife didn't use it for our taxes and some people that had chime got their ears as early as Friday

I haven't seen anyone claiming to have spoken with anyone at the IRS. I'm pretty sure we're all talking about people we've spoken with at TurboTax

@lcwestshan  yes we just dont know the day or time. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies