turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

@Mvaleck96 

Sorry it didnt come through and turn you into a whole new Man!

Maaybe youll be. In my 1:00 boat. And if we miss that one, theres a 3 and a 6

Ahahah Joe u better get your check.. if we dont that dam Carol basking did it

It should be obvious why Turbo Cards are waiting for the 15th before depositing: the $4.95/month fee is withdrawn on the 14th of the month. This way, all of the financial partners get their kickbacks from the fees.

Your a **bleep**in life saver. Well stress saver

If not I will not be using TT anymore this nonsense that you can't answer a question or deposit our money that we need I think we all need to call the IRS on then about this

If it was going on our TurboTax prepaid card oh, it should be showing as a pending deposit I would assume. I don't know about you but I have absolutely nothing pending 

@Vlofficialc 

Lot of people yeah. But electronic is instant. Maybe run a little slower, but jeez.  Hours, not days

@AngelAndiC 

Dag..

I am scared to call mine. I know no one else on here has gotten anything today. Yet!

see exactly why i said it will be today 

From prior experience  TT typically dd on Tuesday 

for my personal experience  - at 1 pm 

*finger crossed for  a dd of today at 1:00 pm *

The answer is no, to get your TurboTax card they open a temporary account. After they put the money on the card they close that account.  Everyone, including me, will not get the stimulus money until we change our account with the IRS and we can't do that until next week, hopefully.  We have to wait. Never going to use the card again.  Totally screwed.

tippytap
Returning Member

Check your last 2018 tax return. I had refund sent to turbo card. Was trying to figure out if turbo card was still active, if green dot would be getting my stimulus check. Finally decided to pull out 2018 tax return paperwork. Low and behold, not the green dot/turbo card was mentioned on lines 20a/b but my actual bank and banking info.
All that time worrying about turbo card, green dot and possible paper check etc... Again check your actual return lines 20a/b. You maybe surprised to see your own bank info and not turbo...

It’s all good I sent that to the wrong person lmao 😂 this where is my money is really stressing me out 

This article just came out from USA Today saying you will get it on your TurboTax card. Unfortunately I’ve looked in multiple other areas and couldn’t find the same info but I hope this helps.

https://www.freep.com/story/money/2020/04/14/stimulus-cash-frenzy-builds-taxpayers-try-track-payment...

@ETeasley  I can believe that story to a point. Last week I pulled a few hundred from my netspend account and the atm receipt said I had 5mil. But I couldn't touch it and the app said I had a few hundred. Would have been nice tho to 5mil lol

Nikki_W76

I have 2 turbo cards. One from 2018 taxes and one from 2019 taxes. Which card will the stimulus check be deposited on? Is there a way to check that or wait until the IRS opens that new page this week? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies