Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

You are **bleep**in awesome...your %100 right

Before everyone keeps freaking out. My taxes were due for deposit Feb 26th. I got mine the 25th at noon with no signs of it pending before hand. Alot of people are saying it's pending in their accounts tomorrow. Just give it till tomorrow and see what happens. We're all freaking for good reason but how silly are you gonna feel if you're accounts pinged in a couple hours. I'd say the automated messages are from them hopefully trying to kick ass and get us our money

And if that remark was for me listen up my husband is retired military and draws a retirement but my child is 33 not a little child and we are paying his bills and ours before opening your stupid mouth know facts 

Nt2
Level 3

@Lenafranks  What number did you call & what options did you select? Cause I’ve been trying to call for 2 days and haven’t been able to reach a live rep...

@Money Binoculars1 

Money...!! I hear that. Definitely  good entertainment. Lol.

That thread was great 👍.  It amazes me that still "no solid answer' from TT. All paying customers that receive a paper check should be reimbursed all monies pertaining to this situation.  Its definitely a problem when they're going above and beyond for free and non-filers, but for us who paid for services,  left in the gutter. Smh.. hope you're still surviving.  Hopefully we get some surprise $$$ soon.  Keep your head up

Yesterday when i opened my turbotax card app at the bottom i seen "processing $1200 "but still hasnt hit my acount and there are no pending deposits.  Any thoughts?

I agree I used turbo tax card every year so if I don’t get it on my card they will loose another customer Bc I payed over 178$ to do my taxes so there far if they still don’t have us information about it very sad I’m out of work for 3 weeks making 4 weeks this is crazy I hope to everyone that we do get it in our card 

Your turbo tax card is from green dot... call up the 1800 number on the back of the card and it will tell you it's from greendot 

Screenshot_20200414-061009_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200414-061017_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200414-061014_Chrome.jpg

Re:Barbie

Yeah that was real nasty. You dont know peeps sitches. Even if you did you shouldnt be kicking prople when theyre down. Youre the Worst! Do you even have a Mama? Cuz if you did she'd disown you. Youll get beatdown by a stranger in the street if he heard you bashing someone like that. 

Pitiful! No not her, you! And Please do not get this forum shut down with your foolishness. Bounce Yo!

Hey everybody. for the last week or so I am not had a worry in the world because I knew that the IRS has my direct deposit information and I was happy thinking I will not have to wait for a check. However I reassess the situation this morning and now I am thinking OMGthat may not be the case. I was doing some research online and looking back to 2008 whenever we receive the last stimulus checks. I received a check in the mail because I had filed my taxes with liberty tax. I have received a refund anticipation loan and of course they would take out their fees first and then a check was printed it there for me at the office. Others may have chosen to have there income taxes direct-deposited but that was after liberty income tax would deduct their fees. That means that the IRS has the tax preparers direct deposit information first. So when everybody is asking what is going to happen? I would recommend that you do a little bit of research. I was able to Google some information from 2008. The IRS still has the fact page up from 2008 when they did their last text. It actually stayed in that people that received a refund anticipation loan would receive a check in the mail, not a direct deposit. The questions/ answers facts page from the IRS website also stated that people will receive checks in the mail if they had to pay tax preparation fees and if those fees were deducted from their return, rather than paid upfront, then they would receive a check in the mail as well. So essentially if you I got your taxes done by any tax repair and paid for anything, if fees were deducted whether it was a loan oh, a refund anticipation loan, or even if you did not get a loan and rather just paid for the tax preparation fees, and if you did not pay for it upfront, and rather had it deducted from your return, then you had to wait to receive a check. I am thinking that this is the same exact case this year even though I am hoping to God it is not the case. The reason I am thinking that is because number one TurboTax is not answering any questions so that should tell us all something here right now. Secondly which is most obvious, how else in the world would TurboTax take outfit ideas unless they were having are taxes direct-deposited into the account first? TurboTax collects our direct deposit information because they take the fuse out and then deposit it to us. Thinking back I remember reading something about that where TurboTax would state that they would deduct the fees first. If we all have to wait until we ain't receive a check in the mail, then that means we could end up having to wait until August. I think TurboTax will lose so many customers if this is the case especially considering what is going on with the pandemic and their reasoning behind the stimulus checks being sent out. People need it now not later. Millions of people have lost their jobs in there are so many people out there including single parents and just about anybody that needs this right away . my thought is that TurboTax will be receiving a bunch of money from the IRS that have to do with all of our stimulus checks. but I'm also thinking that the IRS would be aware of something like this and that they would not know until you distribute millions of dollars into one account and leave it up to them to distribute it to each and every single customer of theirs ( TurboTax customers). That is why back in 2008, the IRS send out checks to people who had their taxes prepared at a tax place such as liberty tax or other places. They did it because they were not going to send back millions of dollars to a company and leave it up to them to distribute it to each and every single person. Again this is something you can see if you Google 2008 stimulus checks IRS questions and answers facts page  . There's a PDF where it shows everything about that. from what I read online h&r block is having some stimulus checks or maybe all of them if a person has a card oh, and will be sent to their card. So I'm hoping in the last 12 years that things have changed from how the IRS used to send things out. Meaning I'm hoping that they no longer have to just send checks out. I am hoping that I will look on here in the next couple of days and see that people are in fact receiving direct deposits into their accounts even if they paid for their services through TurboTax. I personally thought for sure I would be receiving my stimulus check through direct deposit and that I would get it today or tomorrow but now I'm really worried and wondering who is going to go to or where it's going to go to oh, even more so now seeing that TurboTax is not answering any questions. They could at least offer up something rather than nothing at all. For me personally the telling me that although a company seems reliable, they are only reliable when it comes to them making money and not whenever it comes to their customers truly needing our help. In my eyes I cannot continue to do business with a company like that. Next year my business will be taking somewhere else unfortunately. And just imagine all they had to do was communicate with their customers and make them feel like they were important enough to answer some questions. They could have put together a questions and answers and fact's page as well as continue to direct us to the IRS website. If they are big enough to have as large of a business as they are in our big enough to take people's money, then they are big enough to be able to do something like this. It's a shame they are going to lose so many customers for a few reasons, but I have a feeling the number one reason would be due to their like a response to their customers and not caring enough to show that they can respond. It takes more I am sending out a basic message or an automated message from a company to make it seem like you care about your customers. TurboTax needs to try to personalized things at least somewhat or a little bit, anything at all would have worked. sprawl the people out there who did not have to pay anything to get their taxes done, if it was free, or to anybody that paid their fees up front, like I did the previous year and unfortunately did not do this year oh, you will be the ones to receive your deposit through your bank. However for the rest of us we are left in the boat of being unsure all because some companies are quick to answer questions when it comes to them taking your money for services and getting paid themselves but they are not quick to answer questions when it comes to not making money off of you and truly helping you out. Good luck to everyone! 🙂

Mikew,

Check at 10 and 1

Knichole,

You aint gettin NOOOO peace of mind here Baby!

We's a D@#! mess!

If that's true then hownisnit that several ppl on her and ppl I know have already gotten there checks on there turbo tax card... if you've been following up on the comments someone even took a screenshot of proof that they recieved there stimulus check on there turbo tax card. I have when ppl spread false info... ppl just got to be **bleep**ing patient you know it's also still open for people to file taxes so not only is this company dealing with STILL filing people's taxes they got this stimulus payment thrown in the mix of things so just give them time and if ppl would stop clustering up there phone line for BS and just let them get done what needs to be done then maybe we wouldnt be waiting so **bleep**ing long

Its funny to me you have no answers. Yet advertise that you can use turbotax to receive your stimulus check. Actually it says "receive your 2020 stimulus check as soon as possible with turbotax @intuit." I mean false advertising much?

Nt2
Level 3

Do you guys think it’s based off of location too? State wise 

I don’t receive notifications when my employers direct deposit hits each week, only once it was posted into my account. Nor did I receive a push notification for my taxes. So I’m just going to chill out until tomorrow I guess. 

I really wish a turbo rep would give us a legit answer tho ....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies