Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

And why does the irs have a problem with the green dot cards now? it makes no sense and its very annoying.

dquisling
Returning Member

Did you have your fees deducted through your refund? 

@dquisling 

If you are asking me, yes I did but no advance

I need to know asap. Thanks

dquisling
Returning Member

@Metamoore34  follow me

if your fees were taken out of your taxes you signed a form letting your refund get routed to a 3rd party to take out those fees before it gets deposited in your account. It doesn’t matter what your paper form says. They don’t submit a paper return to the IRS. They submit an electronic version with that 3rd party info and your signature on it for deposit info. 

dquisling
Returning Member

@Metamoore34  go back into your banking app and look at where your tax refund deposit actually came from. 

dquisling
Returning Member

@dquisling 

I get what u are saying but hear me out.... So when you go cash a check at a check cashing spot and they take their fee out kind of same thing you don't have a account number only a customer number it's like it passed through and deposited on your card ... And again it clearly stated that on again the link you provided

IN GOD WE TRUST 🤞💭

AntonioH92
Returning Member

Can or can't?

@dquisling 

Not sure what type of TT card you have but mine just says federal refund not where it came from so idk if you have a different card

Okay so I read above that it gets sent to another bank first etc etc. I just confirmed by looking at my most recent taxes and the routing and account number are the exact same as the one attached to the debit card? So in essence I cant see why they wouldnt be direct depositing to these accounts. But a simple confirmation from the intuit people would help alot of people right about now.. we are all struggling and to think that I'm sitting here like an idiot waiting for a deposit that will never come when I can simply go to the IRS site and input a different account. So intuit please answer the actual question thanks!

No it will not be on the turbo card. If you are expecting to get the stimulus refund on the card you will not. 

to be frank their to busy trying to see how they can make more money off the situation and its very disappointing. i keep reading that they dont have any info yo but its like well what the hell are you waiting for simply get the information it would be common sense to see how your customers are getting their money.

This is NUTS!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies