turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

So does that mean we will be getting it on our turbo card?

@EssentialEmployee 

I would never intentionally give incorrect info I am a single mother of 4 and not an essential employee so I need this as well but I'm trying not to just get a small piece of info and run with it I'm researching everything I can

@Ramiralfredo1 They are the same thing - go to the bottom of SBTPG web page and you'll see for yourself

@johnsonzachary1981  @EssentialEmployee 

As I continue to find things out I will post what ik and if I get my DD I will provide pics to ease peoples minds

Im a paramedic on the frontlines of this mess and to be honest Id just like some money back from all the taxes the government robs me of out of every check.

@EssentialEmployee State Nursing Home Social Worker - fun environment right now - cheers to you!

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

In order to deliver money as quickly as possible to those who need it, the IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose to receive their refund via direct deposit into their checking account. These taxpayers will automatically have their stimulus payment deposited into the account they received their refund.

We have not yet received confirmation from the IRS on whether they will be putting stimulus payments on prepaid debit cards. However, we have noticed that the IRS has started depositing stimulus payments on some prepaid debit cards for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018. If you received your refund on a prepaid debit card in tax year 2019 or 2018, here is what you need to know:

• I have access to my debit card: If you have access to your debit card (most people), there is nothing more you need to do. If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your prepaid debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit.
  • I don’t have access to my debit card: If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your prepaid debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have information coming shortly. We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@EssentialEmployee 

On an off note, thanks so much for putting yourself out there to help others your sacrafic is appreciated ♥️♥️♥️

@johnsonzachary1981 

Thank you as well for putting yourself in harm's way to help you guys are so appreciated ♥️♥️

I must say you have a Extremely hard and important job yourself. Single mother of 4! Impressive. Just keep yourself safe and those babies safe. This virus is no joke.

SmartSelect_20200413-120259_Chrome.jpg

Hopefully this helps took me awhile to find it

I tweeted the CEO and got a call back from his office and the person I spoke to said they have no knowledge about exact dates. It sounded like they were trying not to her sued twice... like asking me if it was an official who gave me the info about having money by today or thru the 15th. But I said no it wasent an official by their company. But they are getting sued for the fact of "free" dosent mean free anymore. So it sounds like some are and some have to wait till the 15th...there is a screenshot of someone replying to this post th at says they will be receiving it on the 15th. 

Im just ready to pay some bills and being laid off work like most of us this is all we have i live in ohio where unemployment is so far behind that i dont know when ill receive anything and my deposit info matches my 1040 so im just hoping it does get deposited loo 

@EssentialEmployee 

Thank you we are on self quarantine the furthest we go is the back yard lol 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies