Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Is that a TurboTax card?  Or a different type of green Dot card?

delesham

If I have to accounts listed which one will be used

Ame3523

I know people who got a text saying there $1200 has arrived and will post to your turbo card 4/15

As of 4/13/2020 tubo tax just texted me and said that themoney will go on the TurboTax Card on the 15th of april depending on how much you made but it will go on your turbo card just check how much your AGI is to correspond with money release days like the 15th is for people who made 20,000 hopes this helps everyone.

Wow, How did you even get in touch with these idiots? I call someone answers and hangs up. It happened three times after waiting on hold. Even if I get Stimulus on the card, will still never use T.T. again. 

Yes this brings up a whole new set of questions, what about those who did the refund advance?  In the end it still went to the account and routing number but originally you got a loan before your taxes actually hit. I wonder how this will work...

100% agree. Turbo’s communication regarding this has been terrible. I understand that how the checks are distributed is far beyond their control but all competitive companies have made statements regarding this and turbo just continually says they don’t know anything. This will be the last year I use turbo, for that reason alone. I pay a ridiculous amount to “have them on my side” and that apparently means nothing. 

gtr142956

Just got my stimulus check 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Yea the app for the turbo card has been running slow the last hour honestly same thing happened when they did the mass amount of dd on tax refunds... So hopefully from TT/Green dot we will all have good news soon, it's either that or they closing up shop and getting out while they still can💀👹💯🙋

Turbo tax is NOT the IRS people.  Stop bashing them.  They are not in control of your tax returns or stimulus.  

To your TurboTax card?  And did you receive your income tax in regular time frame or did you get them early (the instant thing they offer, like the loan until your taxes hit)?

No they aren't, but some of us (myself) pay for their services. And since they are tax professionals, as customers, we deserve answers. Not the pre written robot posts.  Something from an actual human, even if it's bad news, would be better than what we are getting right now!

So I did some research check your taxes line 21b & 21d - that is the routing number and account number that was given to the irs for your tax return 

then go to your turbo debit card site and check the bottom it will provide you with your routing and account number on your turbo debit card! 
IF THE TWO are the SAME routing and account numbers on your taxes and turbo card you WILL be receiving your stimulus check through your turbo card!

If they DO NOT that means you most likely had some expenses removed from your tax return (had turbo tax remove the fee to file from your taxes) and if that is the case there is 2 possible outcomes for you (we have no clue which it is because turbo tax WILL NOT provide that information to us at this time) it will either be mailed, or sent to turbo tax to distribute to you via your turbo card just like they did with your taxes. 
My feelings are turbo tax did not anticipate this happening when they put THEIR routing and account number on your taxes to garnish their payments and are now trying to figure it out with the irs on how they can correct this, either by providing YOUR correct routing and account number to the irs or them acting as a bank and distributing it themselves to you. Which is why they’re not giving a direct answer because they haven’t come to a conclusion yet. 

@LOGICAL1here  the IRS isnt the ones that is blocking folks who paid fees an got advances from receiving there stimulus in a timely fashion TURBO TAX IS !!How dare you take up for TURBO Tax when they are starving so many you swamp hog

I let them know i was military and most soldiers use TurboTax and Jackson Hewitt and most take the card even if they have an account and that i had alot of soldiers with not alot of time to portal chase could please get answer and they message back lol and they responded this is no joke the money will 1000% go on TurboTax card and Jackson Hewitt starting on the 15th you guys should start getting texts to my knowledge as well.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies