Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Well  will it?

That's good news! Did you have a cash advance? I have been hearing if you had a cash advance you will get paper checks..not sure if it's true or not.

if you filed taxes a while back an got your tax money a while back an had fees taken out an refund advance WILL YOU STILL GET YOUR BREAD ON YOUR TURBO TAX CARD?

Ok, so you just helped me figure out it this whole santa Barbara thing. Except the woman I spoke with said the accounts through TurboTax should have something to do with our ss# in them, mine doesn't. And, if we had out taxes directly deposited into a TurboTax card, is that considered a card issued through santa Barbara?  TurboTax IS our tax professionals.  Can you elaborate some more Please?

I think this is crap my niece just got her stimulus check deposit on that chime bank debit card on Friday so  chime debit card is being loaded with the stimulus 

The fact that they’re not giving a direct answer saying that they don’t know and haven’t gotten word is completely unprofessional. They’ve already started sending out checks so there’s no way they don’t have any information for their customers. And the fact that they’ve started a “portal for non filers to get their info to the irs” but aren’t doing anything for their PAYING YEARLY customers is absolutely disgusting and a huge slap in the face. I will be doing my taxes elsewhere next year. I know many people who are already receiving their checks meanwhile we don’t even know how we’ll be getting them and they refuse to give us any information is absurd. 

Agree. Will never use TT again.

But when I call my card or go online to my turbo card app, I can get the direct deposit information, I did that and matched it to what's on my 1040 and it's the exact same account and routing number. So are you saying the IRS got something different to put our funds in? Using a "third party" account only.once, to deposit our taxes? And then we have the "permanent" account information on our 1040, and in the info we get from our app and the number you can call about the card?

And where are you getting your info

Screenshot_2020-04-13-14-05-24-1.png

Well then you need to get offical word it's your job to help exiting costumers first! So any word yet? I got an advance on my card for taxes. And already spent my refund now just waiting on yall! Do your damned job

Chime isn't a prepaid card. It's like a "second chance" checking account. Kinda like a secured credit card in the credit card world. With chime you have apply for it, you will get approved but it's not just a card you get, add your name to, add funds and off you go....that could be why

I tookva screenshot of the email and checked the address of the sender in case it be some spam type email and it's coming straight from turbo tax.

Sandy904

0285EFFB-7A1F-4BAF-A65B-8AF9EEEA94B5.png

If you received a card from turbo tax it was through green dot also known as Santa Barbara. This is their response regarding stimulus payments.

I just spoke with tt they told me if u received a refund advance along with the turbotax card you will get a check in the mail 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies