Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

Hello, just wanted to ask. Can we go in and change our information from the TurboTax card to our bank account. Especially if we have not received our taxes yet

Me amd my old lady wondered the same thing and from what i gather you can't edit or ammend an existing document thats already been filed. We're going to have to wait for the get my payment app to make any changes to the information the have attached to our social security numbers.

Beavz
Returning Member

These guys are turning out to be one of those businesses that take the approach of "did my part, made my cash, not my problem" hope everyone boycotts them.

I am reading the comments and I'm not sure if I will be using turbo tax again next year either because I should've gotten my stimulus by now and I have not and its possibly because of this turbo card. I hope turbo tax finds a way to fix this soon as they will lose alot of business next year.

amichener
Returning Member

Starting Friday, you can go to this IRS website and check the status of your payment, confirm payment type (direct deposit or check), and update direct deposit information.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Screenshot_20200413-082705_Chrome.jpg

It says it includes prepaid cards, so I assume it means turbo tax card as well

I filed my taxes on 1/31 got a "60 day review" letter on 3/14. I opted to have the fee taken out of my federal return. Because I still haven't recieved my return turbo tax has sent me a bill. I haven't worked in almost a month so I can not pay that bill. Will I still recieve my stimulus on my card?

This explains why Turbo cards and several others will be able to have the payment loaded onto them.

https://pointmetotheplane.boardingarea.com/register-for-stimulus-payment/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes

Goodmorning  I haven't used yall since 2017 in I'm trying to found out if my check will come to this account  are what do I need to do

@Bonisgirl  yes you will still receive your stimulus money. The IRS cant even take money from ppl that owe taxes right now because of the epidemic. You will definitely get your stimulus payment unless you owe child support, you should be fine. I hope this helps. 

How come H&R Block prepaid cards are being used for the stimulus checks but y’all are saying u have no information?

Great job TurboTax. You've lost thousands upon thousands of customers due to your lack of customer service, questionable business practices, and plain stupidity. GREAT business model. Maybe if you'd learned the value of hard work and education instead of having the dumb luck of being born into a family where mommy and daddy gave everything to you and you actually earned nothing you'd have a little more understanding of how much of a peasant you actually are and act a little more appropriately. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

They are fools that's why, but it will be on tt cards.

You are so right and I like to stay calm. So again I thankful for your perspective.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies