Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

The turbo tax card is issued by Santa Barbara bank..and if you look at your tax returns on line 21b..youll see that the acct. #  and routing# match those that your card are connected too...so if they match..then yes you'll get the stimulus check direct deposited..for sure..i worries the same as you all so I called and investigated myself..were all good...if you used turbo tax and got a federal check in the mail..then no yours will not be direct deposited..

Thank you all cleared up now..just sit and wait...

Dasia1

What date will it be direct deposit in my account 

I have used TT for years. The refunds hit fast so will the stimulas. You folks need to chill.

Thank you for your amazing observation & critical thinking skills because that makes total sense. Life is so weird right now so I’m sending you strength & good vibes from Crandall, TX. 

I do know that my daughters just showed up in her bank acct as a pending deposit for April 15th. I see so many different answers on here. I guess we’ll know by Wednesday if it will be on our card or if we will have to wait on a check. 

Yeah your right but they clearly mentioned if you RECIEVED A CHECK OR CARD PRODUCT FROM SBTPG ITS NOT TO HARD read a bit more

Again for the last time comfired by turbo tax well get the DD to turbo card

The IRS will be distributing Economic Impact Payments directly to taxpayers and TPG will not play a role in facilitating these payments. Unfortunately, TPG does not have any visibility into this information, therefore our agents cannot answer any questions regarding these payments.

The IRS will issue direct deposits to taxpayers that received a direct deposit. An IRS-issued check will be mailed to taxpayers that received a check printed from their tax professional's office or a debit card issued through Santa Barbara TPG

But the cards are not from SBT they are from Green Dot. Also many new threads in this forum are stating Turbotax is telling them that it will be deposited on the cards. Before they were just giving that same generic answer. I also saw for myself the Turbotax expert state something different.

I POSTED THE LINKS OF THEM CONFIRMING IT GO TO OUR TURBO CARD ALREADY LIKE 8 HOURS AGO, Can you not read or something, i already said it once turbo tax and SBTPG ARE BOTH under green dot, if you haven't  noticed some people  got the SBTPG card others got turbo card the ones who got the SBTPG will get a check it was ANNOUNCED ON THEIR WEBSITE. But i dont see why im explaining if you cant even read properly, goodness goodnight 

I dont think you understand what two different card from two different brands mean like half of the people on thsi thread

I had fees taken out of my refund by the bank turbotax used. Then the bank sent my refund to my bank (Green Dot Card) My card is not a turbo tax card. Question is will they deposit the stimulus check into my account or will they mail me a check

Reynolds3094
Returning Member

Will I receive my stimulus check on my turbo card or not? Really need a more confident answer,  looks like you would know by now , just tell us yes or no so we stop worrying about it.

Jle2
Returning Member

Chime customers are getting theirs sent to their Chime card. I know two people received theirs on their Chime Card this morning (central time). Not understanding why Turbotax card holders will not.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I've already asked this question to the irs. Any money they send to you will be put on your card. If it's on your tax form. I've recieved mine already. It's common sense, routing number, account number is the only thing that matters for DD. If it's valid.tt not answering or not knowing this is b.s. as I know this. I might just go somewhere else next year, help the customers you have had for years instead of trying to help new ones first. I mean really????

TurboTax do you have any information yet as to well I stimulus payments go on our TurboTax card it's been 3 weeks y'all were able to create a portal for people who don't have to file taxes to set up a direct deposit so you would think I don't want to use your service and who have paid fees for your service should be able to receive their payment on the direct deposit card you issued are you would at least have an answer

Anonymous
Not applicable

It will be on.your card..its b.s they don't know anything. Mine was just put on my card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies