Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/stimulus-checks-deposit-dates-may-start-within-days/

It had been covered already as of april 2nd on other sources plenty of them

Long story short your saying exactly what i have said i made it clear that SBTPG AND TURBO TAX ARE NOT THE SAME, but yes they do correlate with federal income because yes some people do have their refunds from turbo sent to SBTPG because they DEDUCT FEES,  if this happens and the client recieves a SBTPG check or CARD from SBTPG for return and NOT from TURBO, WOUDL RECEIVE IT THROUGH MAIL, also SBTPG AND TURBO ARE BOTH UNDER GREENDOT

Last one, confiration of turbo card stimulus direct deposit, get some rest 🖤

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/what-do-i-need-to-know-about-the-coronavirus-stimu...

Wow so you guys made a whole deal with the IRS for new customers to get their payments but not for existing customers. First and last year using Turbo Tax.

JoeyD

I get my deposit from Turbotax, not directly from the IRS.  How will I receive my stimulus money?

And you.know this for sure, how?

Thank you for sharing. I couldn't find this anywhere and was starting to believe people where lying. Thank you very much!

Saundra1
Returning Member

Well my stimulus check be deposited on my Intuit TurboTax card

Babycakez518
Returning Member

How do u guys offer people who dont file taxes a quick way to get there stimulus but dont offer a way for those who pay u to get theres what kinda wprld so we libe in this day and age i wont be back with turbo tax next year u suck 

Screenshot_2020-04-13-02-30-19.png

The problem is MONEY guys! Duh!! TurboTax and the bank that they use (SBTPG) are not going to make any money off of this. That’s why they are not going to facilitate our direct deposits... because they can’t charge us for it. Don’t you think that if this was profitable to them that we would all have our money by now (like so many people that I know do)? They are not going to hire people to make sure that we get money that they cannot take a processing fee out of... they would be losing money by doing that. THIS is why we are all receiving paper checks directly from the IRS. SBTPG has already stated on their website that they are NOT handling stimulus payments. Case closed. TurboTax and their bank should just do this as a courtesy to their customers, seeing as though they have made MILLIONS, probably BILLIONS of dollars over the years from us. The only options we have are to either wait for a paper check, or update our Direct Deposit information through the IRS Stimulus Portal that will launch on April 17th.

im pretty sure that i was told one time that they use the same dd info that they send the irs, but once the irs releases the funds the santa bank holds your refund to take off the advance or fees and then they release to the card.. pretty sure

Screenshot_20200413-034545_Chrome.jpg

Kjherms123
Returning Member

I dont understand how a TT employee doesnt have the info yet if some of the checks have already gone out? Gonna be super frustrating waiting for a check if I end up waiting because I think it will be coming by direct deposit on my card that was sent to me. I dont see why if the irs is able to use the card for my tax money why this would be any different. That one reason does give me hope that the card will work. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies