turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where is my refund? And direct deposit

still haven’t received mines. My status says today. I called my bank they said they haven’t got nothing. I called irs to make sure e erything wasn’t okay and they said everything was perfectly correct and fine. I go to Santa Barbara bank and it’s says I’ve been paid my tax! I haven’t even received a penny. This is my LAST time ever filing with turbo two years in a row I had a problem with them. Unbelievable 

Bdavis385b
Returning Member

Not yet 

Cre2020

I have t gotten my money yet either when I check it’s.gov it says a date of today . Why haven’t it came yet ? I also got an advance with turbo tax is this a reason it’s late ? Does that mean mines had to got the other bank as well ? 

Cmkbc2014
Returning Member

This helped so much! Thank you.

Irs gave me my date for today as well and i have no received it . It says turbox tax received it and took their payment and nothing yet

Same exact thing im not happy this is happening but im glad im not the only one . But i did the same exact steps as you and still nothing this is bull crap never again. 

I just don’t understand what the hell happened this year for this to happen 

Me either the last two years . Never again i been dealing with this since this morning im over it ! We just want our money 

I was told that turbo tax is under investigation? Dont know how true it is. 

If you don’t  mind me asking who do you bank with @Sorayah1993 

@James53 i also heard that they are being sued. 

Chase bank and they saying they haven’t received anything it’s even 7:45 and not a penny in my account. Never ever ever I’m working with turbo. The representative tells me it’s because I claimed my daughter which is bull crap because allllll my friend claim one or more child on there taxes and was still able to receive there tax refund today that it was said it was due. I’m extremely disappointed 

Bdavis385b
Returning Member

Check with Santa Barbara bank somehow they got alot of turbo' s refund cause the fees hasn't been taken out.  Yea turbo tax probly lose alot of business cause of this 

@Sorayah1993 Yeah it is i have been otp with my bank n all of the above all day same here still no money in my account and i have Bank of America . This is bs never again will i use turbo tax 😡

@Bdavis385b  I checked with them and it says i have been paid and turbo tax has their fees and still nothing in my account. Smh

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies