turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What were the "critical" updates downloaded on March 12? Is my Feb tax return OK as filed? Or do the "critical updates" change things? The "more details" link didn't work

It is extremely disconcerting when I open TT in March to find it downloading "critical updates."  Then the "more details" link directs to a non-working web page.  How critical are these updates?  Can I be assured that my already filed tax return is OK?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

What were the "critical" updates downloaded on March 12? Is my Feb tax return OK as filed? Or do the "critical updates" change things? The "more details" link didn't work

This answer is insufficient.  I went to the link and noticed there are no useful responses to indicate what the "critical updates" are. My concern:  millions of people are using TT.  How can they issue a product that is apparently defective in February, when many people are doing their taxes, and needing critical updates in mid-March, while failing to give users any useful information about the nature of the updates.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies