What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

This is for everyone ... see I told you guys not to listen to any of these clowns on Facebook etc ... the 23 will be the update and if you get an update sooner that’s so good! But as far at this whole bs that actual people are “reviewing “ manually is crap .. you know the millions of people filing with credits you think that every one of them or even close to a good amount are being checked manually? Yea ok! What’s really happening is that most of the electronic refunds are chosen randomly to be processed and randomly picked to be approved ..no one gets manual reviews cmon people ... from the start if you owed something etc then they would’ve given you the iron fist from the get go ... this is them just not having enough people turning on their computers so they run the numbers out

So I don’t remember getting my state tax before federal. Anyone else having this happen?

@Stillwaiting

I always receive my state refund before federal. Mine was from Cali. What state are you in?

I got my nystate 2 weeks ago

I'm in Pennsylvania and still have not received my state return. My sister is in California too and got hers like 2 weeks ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

New York State

Indiana I got my state on 2/13/19 and still nothing from federal!! Filled 1/27 accepted 1/28 checked Santa Barbara and yet to get my refund I’m just blown away at all this

Yes!! I filed 1/27 and Turbo dd is 2/18 but of course that’s only by the 21 days which I’m past that! Never got the additional child tax credit before this year and I can’t believe I got this year but it is far from worth it!! I’m so upset I always got my refund first week of February I never waited this long

Mommyof3 let’s file later next year screw that!!!

@Mommyof3  what is this santa barbra bank that people are talking about??