What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Same.
Filed 1/21
Accepted 1/22
Transcript said Processed 2/11
No 846 code. No other updates.
Also, my transcript says the date of my return is 4/15... Idky.

The return code I have is 20190405 as well.

No update on WMR but checked TPG and money was sent there 2/21!!!!!! Still on two bars on wmr so wmr is not accuracies all the time I see

I checked at 7 and refund was sent to tpg but no wmr update still on two bars in there

what is tpg or w.e?? no update for me

TPG is the Santa barbara bank that refunds are sent to if you are having fees taken out of your return

What is the information about using the Santa Barbara website? I see people talking about it.

nevermind i figured it out and i checked tpg and it keeps saying im putting wrong amount but im not. should i worry or is it cuz it hasnt been released yet

ohhhh ok ...well i didnt pay any fees. Mine were free. Is that why its not showing anything

If you don’t have fees it won’t go there but just so you know where’s my refund isn’t accurate or at least mine isn’t. I pray everyone gets their money soon ❤️