Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Mine says still processing.... maybe you guys will be lucky!

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Nothing changed says ddd by 2/22

Lol @todd you are one of the lucky ones DDD is what most are looking for and if you already got that message at least you have an idea when you get yours.

Mines still says processing ugh

Imo I think for us that show still processing give it a few hours and maybe it will change if not then tomorrow at same time we check again.

ytyyyttttttttttttttttttj.pngfrom ohio sent and accepted 2/1 eic and ctc 

**bleep** wish i was getting back $9000 bucks... you know for safety reasons id block out your info.

@IWag89 wrote:

"ol'dude".....yet I am younger than you...

laughable...

how do you know?  and Ol'dude is just a term used around my area as in that other person.

i still dont have any movement its kinda BS that people thats been waiting awhile are still waiting and people that filed a week ago are already receiving their $ like really wtf? all mine says is its still being processed and i have no bars.  

Check in about 15min and it might be in cause of the batching process of 3:15am CST

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

I have the same message as Tinker. Been on that for what seems like eternity. Thinks it’s def time for me to give them a call.

Mine still says processing... I filed and was accepted mid January. 😒😒

Ms phia your not alone me to. Hang in there

I filed and was accepted 1/28. I finally moved off path Saturday where ive sat at "processing". I'm still in my first box. I looked up my account transcript this morning was a ddd of 2/25.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies