turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@miyamontana

The IRS does what they call batches, they process a very large group of refunds and then assign you a transcript number.

This is from their site so right now it is not scheduled to even be offline.

Where’s My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday, early, from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.

Our Refund Trace feature is not available during the following times (Eastern Time):

• Sunday: 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
  • Monday: 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
  • Tuesday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am
  • Wednesday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am
  • Thursday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am
  • Friday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am
  • Saturday: 3:30 am to 6:00 am and 9:00 pm to Midnight

Also, occasionally our system may be unavailable on Sundays between 1:00 am and 7:00 am Eastern Time.

I am assuming and this is not a fact just my humble opinion that those who did not get a DDD will probably get one when they make WMR available again.

What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

@taylau2 yea I knew about this cause im on the east coast (PA) 

Lmaoo now WMR is saying my information that I’m putting In is incorrect bahahahaha haha hahahaa I cant

Mine says error retrieving information try again later still. Tax season makes people go crazy lol.

Lmaooooo when is this update Over toddddd??? What dee fookkkk

The WMR will be up and running in 30 minutes guys be patient the DDD will be here in 30!

God knows. Maybe it's not even updating

While waiting on the wmr to come back, check Republic Bank | Tax Information Center | Taxpayer Information
https://www.republictaxpayer.com/Taxpayer-Information/Taxpayer-Product-Status.aspx

My info is showing here just hasn't been sent yet

Lol it is updating trust me, it does this every year after a holiday and then bam everyone will get a new status.

I know mine already has a ddd but Im still wondering if anything will update, ill be surprised if it does !

@Patientlywaiting83 is that safe to use & can anyone use it ? Im always nervous about entering my info into things online

I would say not to use it only because it is not an official irs site and they cannot know anything before the irs does so why go to 3rd party when you have wmr, there is nothing they can tell you that you do not already know from wmr.

And the irs2go app saying error retreaving is because they have the server offline so the app is not able to connect to them for the information you are requesting. 15 more min and it will work.

Refunds are issued from IRS to republic bank. Once republic bank receives your refund its sent to your bank. I use this site every year

WMR now says:

This service will be unavailable due to system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience. If more information is available, you can find it by selecting the service from the Tools page.

Return to IRS.gov home.
The title of the page says planned outage so it is not because of an issue but the fact they are batching refunds for DDD.
Give it a bit more.

WMR is now back up!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies